Bare Skin.(Asahi Azumane LEMON)

- First of all, I couldn't find any hot beach bod Asahi pictures, so I just provided you with a whole new level of eye candy. You are welcome. Thank the artist dude. Thank you for requesting. THIS CONTAINS HELLA SEXUAL SHIT, SO PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISKS. Yo I had to play "Crazy in Love" on repeat throughout the writing process of this oneshot. What have I done to my innocence. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy this, you sinners ;).-

The sun seeping through the glass window causes your tense muscles to relax as you lay on top of a disheveled bed. The sheets are tangled between your legs, and you snuggle into your pillow as you are awaken from your slumber. Your boyfriend feels your body stir beside his heavy one, and his eyes open lazily as he lets out a small gruff. The birds chirp cheerfully outside and the distant sounds of the waves crashing down on the golden shore can be heard from your shack. You take the morning glow as an advantage to just admire your love. His skin has turned golden brown from being exposed to all that sun during this trip. A content sigh escapes your mouth as you reach over to run your fingers through his untamed hair. Something about having your hand entangled in it is exhilarating. He usually has it up in a man bun, but after learning that there is small possibility of hair loss from doing so, he lets his hair down more often. He never really admits it, but you know that he's actually really insecure, even if he may not look like he'd be one to doubt his appearances. Despite his brute and intimidating facade, he is quiet and gentle, and you love him for it.

"Asahi..."

You love the way his skin just glides along the tips of your fingertips like silk. As you sinfully offer your body to him every night, you feel wanted and loved. He makes you feel full unlike any other. One touch, and every cell in your body quivers with pleasure. He has that kind of control over you, creating new vulnerabilities you never even knew about. You feel electricity stinging at the inner surface of your thin and translucent skin. His rough voice is intoxicating, and overtime it drowns you in all of his perfections. Amongst the many muddled up emotions of pleasure you feel from being physically stimulated, his love reaches you, clearly and undoubtedly.

"Mmm.." he croaks a reply before pulling you closer by the waist with his large hands, his eyes still shut tightly. Judging by the way he responds to you mewling his name, he's still exhausted from last night.

"The sun's up." you hum against his chest, running your hand along his pecs before nuzzling into the crook of his muscular neck. "We need to check out soon."

"Let's just stay like this for a little longer." he exhales into your neck, tickling your nape with his hot breath.

You pout a little as your feeble attempts fail to wake the gentle lion from his snooze. You shrug on a thin hotel robe that was laying crumpled up in a heap on the floor and pull the duvet over your sleeping lover carefully, you put in a lot of effort not to disrupt his dreams as you peck him on the forehead. Your feet patter along the wooden boards of the patio as you take a deep gulp of the fresh seaside air. Maybe Asahi was right, he did go overboard with the location of your vacation. You admire the soft blue sky above and the warm breeze blows the tension right out of your bones. It's the perfect location, as you have the privilege to stand before the almighty ocean. Your sun-kissed skin tingles as the music of the sea takes control of your senses, you stretch your arms out wide as you bask in the cries of the gulls swooping in dangerously close to the cabin. You'd never have thought you'd be in such a wonderful island with your boyfriend. It seems like it was just yesterday where you were clamouring to pay the bills together. As soon as he debuted with his first win as a proud spiker of Japan's national volleyball team, life has gotten so much easier. It's rare to be spending so much time together, especially with his hectic training sessions and schedules. Most of the time, he'd be overseas for competitions and scrimmages. But he's always manages to grasp hold of a long hiatus for you, it's just another example of how far he'd go to be with you.

The room is noticeably cold from the air conditioning, but as you trail back into the bedroom, you notice a large mirror next to the bed. As you examine every inch of your skin, you notice the dark purple marks on your neck and chest. Before you even think twice, your shoulders shrug off the thin material over your body and there you stand, completely consumed by the beauty of it all. Your cold fingertips caress the blots that he left on you and your breath hitches in your throat as you remember how your body trembled in pleasure when he marked you as his own. You belonged to him now. With his malicious teeth and sleek mane, he conquered your heart, refusing to let go. Your eyelids flutter shut as you don't want to see, you want to feel. When you open them again, you see that the lion has awoken. His dark amber eyes glistening as they prey on your meat. You don't say anything, instead you allow him to just watch until he can't stay crouched down anymore.

"(Your Name).." he murmurs under his breath, he rarely sounds so needy. "Come."

So you obey him and slink towards him, like the true lioness you are. Your legs hook around his study waist and he grips your waist tightly, giving it a tentative squeeze. With lips mingled inches away from each other, he strokes his hard member along your entrance, earning a satisfactory whimper from your soundbox. Finally, his timid nature vanishes behind the mask of luscious lust, and he becomes eager to have a taste of his prey.

Your back arches steeply as he lowers his lips to your chest, suckling on your bosoms, coating them with his saliva. His hair brushes against your collarbones, and you stifle another mewl as his untamed strands tickle your delicate skin. Your lips almost bleed as your teeth gnaw mercilessly at them. A long suppressed shriek rebounds through your trachea as he pushes into you as a whole. A low growl reverberates behind your lion's gritted teeth as he feels your hot insides enveloping around him, quivering and swallowing him up without hesitation.

"(Your Name)...Uhnn!" he grunts as his thighs tighten in response to your hips bucking forward.

Asahi lurches forward, and his nose brushes against your ribcage as he tries to keep up with you riding him to ecstasy. Your skins prickle with heat as your incoherent moans mesh together seductively. He starts to pant against you before gently lowering your back on to the bed. Excited by the new position, you wrap your legs around his lower back as he thrusts into you again. Your nails rake through his disordered head of hair as his tongue dominates your mouth. Asahi pulls your hips closer and the sound of skin to skin contact grows increasingly loud.

"Agh..(Your Name)...I'm..." he hisses against your skin desperately and you feel him grow inside of you.

"Come for me, Asahi." you said raggedly and his eyes search yours. Sweat trickles down his chin and drips down on your chest rhythmically, he nods softly and you cry out as his already rapid momentum turns up the velocity.

Fire pools in your lower abdomen and Asahi feels your insides trembling, creating a new sensation that sends him over the edge. Your soft moans grow higher in pitch and volume as Asahi plunges in you before leaning forward and slamming his hand on to the bed next to you as his cock pulses. You muffle your scream into his shoulder as you shudder for the last time. The sensation of him filling you up makes you all delirious and your eyes roll back in jubilation. He slowly peels himself off of you before cradling your paralysed body against his. You close your eyes and focus on his lips pressing against your temple repeatedly. His caring self returns, and he whispers sweet nothings in your ears as you both lay with each other, recuperating.

"I love you, (Your Name). SO much. You have no idea."