Relationship.(Chikara Ennoshita)

-Enjoy!-

"Eh? Chikara-senpai...did you sleep well last night?" (Your Classmate's Name) asks with a concerned look.

"Y-yeah? Why?" He replies nervously as he gives you a glance before turning his attention back to the asker.

"You just look extra tired, even more than you usually do." (Your Classmate's Name) shrugs and goes on his way.

  You stifle a small laugh as your adorable boyfriend heaves out a relieved sigh. You had stayed over at his house last night, and let's just say homework wasn't the only thing that was getting done. Even if he was a few months older, he was so innocent and calm that you couldn't help but tease him along the way.

  He may have given off the impression of being innocent, but boy could his lips move.

"What are you smirking at (Your Name)?" His voice snaps you out of your train of thoughts and you give him a big smile.

"Nothing! Are we still on for ice cream today?" You chirp as he scratches the back of his head shyly.

"O-of course. How was your chemistry test?" He asks as a blush creeps up on to his cheek.

"Aced it. Thanks to you." You nod gratefully as his hand searches for yours.

  You decide to walk him to the volleyball gym and as you near the entrance, you quickly jump up and give him a quick peck on the cheek before jogging away from him with a small wave.

"Train hard and don't be late picking me up!" You call out.

  Chikara watches as you disappear around the corner and he cannot help but smile at how adorable his girlfriend was. He covers his face with his hands and slaps it lightly to get rid of the continuous arising of the color to his cheeks. Just as he turns around, he jumps backwards in surprise as the whole team was at the door with a huge smirk that usually meant trouble.

"Wh-what are you guys-"

"You're so chummy." Daichi teases.

"Wha-!?!"

"I can't believe you got a girlfriend before me." Tanaka groans.

"It's kinda gross." Kei comments.

"G-guys!!!"