Tease. (Kuroo Tetsurou)

-EYYY THIS VIDEO SLAYED ME. This oneshot contains relatively sexual content, so please read at your own risks. Enjoy!-

"Come on, (Your Name). Please. It'll be fun."

"No way." You cross your arms tightly against your chest as you shake your head.

"Really...! Live a little! I promise you'll have a blast there." (Your Best Friend's Name) whines as she literally shoves the crumpled up leaflet in your face.

"If you think going to a strip club for my birthday is going to be fun, you don't know me." you sigh as you start to get up, completely fed up with everything at this point.

"Oya oya, what's going on here?" A familiar coy voice booms against your ear and you jump to notice Kuroo standing behind you.

"(Your Name)'s birthday is in a few days and I was trying to convince her to go to the strip club for it. But she's acting like a nun right now." Your best friend pouts before sticking her tongue out at you.

"Oh? Am I invited?" the black-haired man purrs before smiling mischievously, you try not to blush but you're not sure if it's actually working.

"I mean, if (Your Name) wants you to..."

You want to strangle your best friend and shove his/her body in a bag before throwing his/her into the river. You're pretty sure that you mentioned something about having feelings for the tall man standing in front of you now, but now you instantly regret saying anything. It's not like you had much of a chance with him. Kuroo was popular to say the least. Actually, that might just be an understatement. Every single person in this school (except for Kenma) adored him, especially the girls. He had everything from the looks to the volleyball skills, what is there not to like? He'd probably see you as any other fangirl around. You don't want your confession to just become one of many in which he ends up forgetting as he rejects. Everybody knows that Kuroo rejects every single person that asks him out. Don't ask me why, but he might be on a whole new tier. Maybe he thinks none of you guys are good enough for him. If he does follow that mindset, that is so typical of him to do so.

Kuroo traces his finger along his lip as he thinks about the offer that you did not make. But he doesn't even seem to be considering that fact as he finally looks up to gaze into your eyes. You almost get enchanted by the soul behind his mysterious orbs, but you force yourself to look away before you end up revealing your feelings to him. You know it's impossible for him to know exactly how you feel without you telling him, but something about him makes you think that he actually knows more than you think he does. He runs his hand through his hair before heaving a little sigh before grinning again.

"I guess I'll go. I'm being offered so graciously, I can't say no to that!"

Instant regret fills you to the brim as you step into the dimly lit arena. Music is blaring in the back and you have to blink several times to get used to the drastic light change. All your friends seem to disperse as they separate to do their own thing. Some immediately make a beeline to the bar section of the place while some immediately start messing around with the jukebox, skipping songs and choosing the best of the most crappy music available. Renting out a whole strip club room seemed a little too much, but your best friends insist to treat you to it. You catch some of them exchanging grins and glances and your heart starts to pang with worry and suspicion. You pray that they aren't planning something behind your back and try to enjoy the bizarre celebration nevertheless.

Ok, maybe drinking some wasn't a good idea. But being pressured into loosening up does have it's perks. You've always been uptight about literally everything. Now that you're a little tipsy, you seem to appear more mellow and happy. Nobody has really seen you smile genuinely either. You work hard for school and that was that.  Just as you are about to down another shot, a large hand stops you by overlapping itself on to your unsteady arm.