Stress.(Daichi Sawamura)

-Enjoy!-

You've been having quite a rough time with school and all the stress from home. All the work was building up and you were slowly falling behind. You hated the feeling of not being efficient with your time, and it felt worse that you were being so I irresponsible.  Family troubles were starting up again, and it was making you feel like shit.This was causing you to grow more irritated and annoyed with basically nothing. 

"What's been going on with you lately?" Sawamura asks curiously as he shrugs on his sports bag.

"It's nothing." You sigh as he walks beside you.

  You would usually hold hands while walking home together, but now that you think about it, you haven't been doing that for a while now. You shake off the burdening thoughts as you try to hide your face with your hair.

"Honestly (Your Name). I've been worrying about you." He nags a little further as he clutches your hand desperately.

"It's...seriously nothing Daichi!" Your voice reaches a higher and harsher tone and you instantly regret it.

"Um. Well. Okay then. Take care of yourself (Your Name)." He says softly before letting go of your hand as you have to part ways.

  You could almost hear the hurt in his voice, but you couldn't bear it anymore as you throw your arms around his neck before he could see your tears dripping down your cheeks.

"I'm so sorry." You sniffle and you feel his arms wrap around you reassuringly.

"It's okay (Your Name). You can cry all you want. I'll be here for you." He whispers softly as you dry your tears with your head hung over; ashamed.

"I just..I'm just tired of having to deal with so much things Daichi..I'm really tired." You snuffle again.

"You shouldn't have to deal with everything yourself. I'm here for you...always. Always remember that." He tilts your chin slightly as he taps you gently in the forehead with his own almost scoldingly.

"T-thanks Daichi...really.." You take a deep breath as you dry your tears with the back of your hand. "D-do you want to come over for a cup of tea?"

"I'd love to...you sure your parents won't mind me coming over?" He smiles softly as you both begin to walk. He slings his arm around your shoulder comfortingly.

"Come on Daichi...they probably love you more than me." You give a small smile and chuckle.

"That's reassuring then. I won't have to try so hard to get approval for marriage when we're a bit older then." He jokes; yet he seemed serious at the same time.

"W-what are you saying?" You stutter; completely flustered.

"Hahaha...you've gone all red (Your Name)." He lets out a small laugh as he brings his lips to your temple; dropping a soft kiss.