Hiatus. (Please Read)

Dear Readers,

I'll be taking quite a long hiatus from March all the way to May. That's literally like 3 months. The reason why I am taking such a long time off is because of many things that have accumulated since the start of 2016.

I hate to say this, but I'm not enjoying writing like I used to. I feel like I'm updating for the sake of just writing something to post. Don't get me wrong, I love writing oneshots and always will when I do so, but I don't want to make myself hate it by forcing myself to update. I don't know if you guys noticed but I feel like my plots and such are quite repetitive too. I don't know, just a thought. Therefore, I want to take a break from writing, to maybe freshen up my mind and start fresh when I come back.

  Another big reason is because I'm not doing very well mentally. My depression has surfaced again, and I'm relapsing. This is when I know that I need to just drop everything and tend to my mentality. I don't want to go back to the way I used to be, so this is how I'm going to deal with it. I have enough responsibilities as it is, I don't feel like I will be handling things very well if I have too much to worry about.

  Now, speaking of responsibilities. I have my IGCSEs in 2 MONTHS. This is a fucking huge thing for me, because I need to do very well in these exams. To make things even more stressful, my mock exams start in April, and they count as my term grade. It's a huge chunk of my grade, and I cannot afford to fuck up. They are literally specimen papers that will be graded as if they were the real thing. It's huge. I have 2 months to study and prepare for my exams, and I'm already on the verge of breaking down from all the stress. Wattpad is the least of my concerns at the moment, thus I need to scrap it out for a few months.

I apologise for the lack of consistency in my work and also for taking multiple hiatuses. But Wattpad isn't a job for me, and I'm not obligated to update. I want to come back when I really want to start writing again. Like I always say, my grades will ALWAYS come first. 

Thank you for your consideration.

See you guys in June!

Winnie xoxo