Bullied.(Kōshi Sugawara)

-Enjoy!-

"Eeekkk!! There he is!!"

"S-Sugawara-senpai is so cute!!"

"I wish he would notice me!"

"Who doesn't!?"

"He's just too cool!"

You weave through the crowd of girls as you try to get to your classroom. You couldn't help but feel a little annoyed that they were blocking the passageway to your next class. You really didn't understand why it was such a big deal. You bet that half of the girls just like him because he looks hot.

Just as you almost make it to the doorway to your classroom, a hard force knocks the books in your arms to the ground, and as you try to pick it up swiftly, you see a hand in front of your face and look up to see Sugawara himself. You take his hand and he pulls you up easily before placing a neat stack of your books into your hands.

"Ara....you should really be careful (Your Name)-chan." He chuckles as he ruffles your hair as if you were close.

"Thank you..." You bow slightly before walking past a group of girls that give you death glares.

You roll your eyes as you pay them no heed. You throw your books on to your desk and allow your mind to wander back to his face. You quickly slap your burning cheeks as you try to snap out of it. You weren't falling for him...were you?

"You bitch! Stay away from Sugawara, or we'll fucking beat you up!"

"Yeah! What does he see in you anyway?! He should have just left you on the ground...like the scum that you are."

"I cannot believe he gave you his precious smile! Why you!?"

You don't remember when the situation escalated to you getting beat up. Your mind remains tranquil as they pull at your hair and throw kicks at your body. Despite the pain, you don't even try to fight back, mainly because it was bothersome. You don't know how long it's been going on for, but it wasn't like you cared. This was why you hated associating with people in your school, it would lead to more trouble and drama that you despised.

"What do you think you girls are doing!?" A loud scary voice booms from the end of the hallway.

"Eek! It's Coach Ukai! Let's go!"

"Quick! Run!"

The footsteps that follow echo through your fuzzy mind as you release your arms from your head. You feel the warm texture of blood on your temple as you try to blink away the blurriness. You lick your cracked lips before attempting to stand, which fails on you. Luckily, Coach Ukai catches you and slings your arm over his shoulder before helping you get to the infirmary.

You must have lost consciousness for a brief period of time, because when you open your eyes again, you were laying in a bed located in the nurse's office. Everything in your body ached, but you suppress your groan as you lift your body up. You don't even notice the hand overlapping yours. As your stir, the upperclassman in front of you reverts his attention to you and his eyes widen with worry.

"(Your Name)-chan? Are you okay? How are you feeling?" He bombards you with concerned questions before you reassure him with a series of nods.

Your hand almost flinches away from his touch as the fear of getting too close sets in. You run a bandaged hand through your limp hair and sigh as you hang your feet off the bed before standing. You stumble a little and Sugawara attempts to help you, but you steady yourself and almost slap his hand away.

"I-I'm fine.." You whisper as you limp towards the door.

Just as your fingertips graze the handle, a warm pair of arms envelope you in a warm and supporting embrace. You feel his chin resting on your head as he brings his lips to your ear to whisper something.

"I'm so sorry (Your Name)." His tone sounded painfully laced with guilt. It was that tone that surfaces when you hurt something you love.