Grades.(Kei Tsukishima)

-Enjoy!-

  "Ughhhhh....not againnnnn.." You shove your test paper in your face and groan through it as you sulk about the fact that you had failed yet again.

"Failed again huh?" A teasing voice from behind you pulls at your nerves and you furrow your brow in annoyance before sticking your tongue out at him as you lean backwards.

"Shut up four eyes." You insult him back as you plop on to the table.

"What are you going to do? We have another test coming up next week. Are you ready for that?" Your blonde boyfriend sneers evilly and you cannot help but press your cheek against the cold table dejectedly.

"What am I going to do....?" You whisper to yourself as you see Tsukishima beginning to pack his bags to attend volleyball training.

"You know...all you have to do is just beg nicely and I-" He begins sadistically and you throw your pencil case at him in ultimate annoyance.

"As if I'd give in to you like that! Like hell I'm going to beg!" You stick your finger at him accusingly as he laughs before heading out with Yamaguchi.

~~~

"Please. Please.Please....study with me for the next test. I swear to god I'll be a better girlfriend...please please please please please please-" You whine as you cling on to his arm tightly as he tries to pry himself free from you. He begins to regret giving you the idea to beg because it was obvious that you were shameless when it came to being yourself around him.

"No. I'm busy, and I bet it's going to be hella annoying teaching you because you're so slow." He grits his teeth as he tries to shake you off of him, but you cling to him like a small puppy.

"I'll-I'll make you strawberry shortcake!! The exact one I made for you on our anniversary!" You exclaim and you immediately know that you hit the nail.

"Hmm..deal. My place at 7. If you're late, I'm not letting you in." He finally nods and you cannot help but throw your arms  around his neck into a tight and clingy hug that almost choked him to death.

"Thanks Kei. You're the best." You kiss him on the cheek before skipping out of the gym; leaving him totally dumbfounded.

  As you skip away in relief and joy, Kei's lips curl up into a small soft smile as he places his hand on his cheek. He feels like it's unusually hot inside the gym once he gets back to training among his teasing teammates.

~~~

"So x will convert to the other side and now you're left with-" Tsukishima teaches sternly yet efficiently and you begin to understand what was going on.

"Ohh..I get it!" You exclaim happily as you scribble down the answers to the past papers.

  You've been studying for almost 2 hours now, and it was getting pretty late. However, you were so determined to actually do well, that you ended up staying later than expected. His parents didn't mind at all, and even seemed happy to hear that their son came home with his girlfriend to study. After multiple cans of energy drink and snacks, you finally complete the required syllabus and raise your arms upwards to stretch. Tsukishima peels off his glasses tiredly as he wipes them down with the corner of his shirt. He looked mildly annoyed that you had taken up the rest of his evening, yet he also seemed extremely content about it.

"Now that we're done, where's my payment?" He crosses his arms and asks out of the blue.

"What?! You know it takes longer to bake cake! I can't just conjure it up Kei..." You sigh.

  Just as you get up from the desk to grab your bag to pack all your books, he pulls your arm back down and leans in before kissing you softly on the lips. He casually leans away afterwards, leaving you flustered and bright red.

"Consider that a deposit until you get me my cake." He coughs and you notice a twinge of red on his cheeks as well.