Chapter 3

I was so scared. My face hurt and I felt like this mornings breakfast would soon be coming up. I looked at Quinn and he was waiting for me to continue.

T: I learned he was in the drug game a month ago when he came home talking about someone taking his drugs. He would come home anytime after 2. One day he came home bloody and when I tried to help...

I paused and took a deep breath

T: he beat me. That was the day I learned who he was talking about. He said that a nigga stole his drugs and was looking at his bitch. He looked at me and started to swing. He was calling me Quinn every time he hit me. I managed to escape but he pulled a knife on me.

I felt Quinn tense up behind me

T: he cut me on some places that will never heal. After he realized what he had done I was nearly dead. My face was all bruised up, my body too. I didn't even recognize myself. He cleaned me up and begged for my forgiveness. I couldn't even speak.

Q looked even more angry

T: Just 2 days later he came home drunk and he raped me. That added more bruises. I went to the doctor the next day and she told me I was pregnant. I tried and tried not to be-

I choked up on my tears

T: I couldn't let it be true. That would mean I indeed made a deal with the devil.

No one spoke as my sobs came out. Q had a grip on my waist. The first person to speak was Ben.

Ben: do you know what he was planning on doing?

T: I knew what he was planning and what he still is planning.

Quinn's head shot up so fast I swear he got whiplash.

Q: T what's he planning?

T: Q please...

Q: TYLA WHAT THE FUCK IS HE PLANNING???

T: he is planning on getting him men to get you guys tomorrow night. He said he's not stoping until all the drugs are gone and you guys in body bags.

I really wanted to leave right now. I don't want to see Quinn. All he does is yell at me. It's stressful and we ain't even dating.

Q: Alright gather all our men. Hide that shit somewhere he won't find it. I want all y'all niggas back here tomorrow at noon. We gon end this shit.

Quinn got up and we left. As soon as we got in the house I went upstairs. Q followed. He came to give me a hug but I pushed him away.

T: don't touch me

Q: yo Ty what the fuck is yo problem

T: you always yelling at me like we a couple. Your acting like Michael.

I just wanted to shower and take a nap. Just when I was going to take the dress off I felt everything just come up. I dashed into the bathroom and threw up. After I finished I brushed my teeth. Q walked over and pulled me into his embrace. After a while I felt him take me out of the dress, take of the shoes and slide me in bed. I could feel his big warm arm go across my naked stomach. Soon I fell into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So Wattpad deleted my original chapter so I had to redo it. Comment and let me know what you think.

Never Forget Where You Came From!!!💋

~Mickey💎