Chapter 9

A/N: Well damn I mean y'all some mothafuckin mind readers. Every comment said the same thing 'Girl' I mean I could change it up but I already have plans for this and I'll let you guys have the satisfactory of being right.

To let you guys know I'll start putting questions at the end they may either be about me or about the story and whoever is the first to get them right will have a dedication for them.

But until thennnnnnnn.........

BACK TO THE STORY

(I mean you already knew it was coming since you can read minds...and you guys deserve it sooooooo on wit it 😉)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Doc: you are having a baby girl. Congratulations!

I was so happy about this. I was still kinda in shock because who knew me, Tyla Monroe would be having a baby. But then again it's by that dickhead. I smiled at the Doc before he continued talking.

Doc: About your other question...try to stay away from heels. Moms tend to fall a lot in them and that could seriously harm the baby. If you haven't tried Maternity clothes they are comfortable. Other than that your good.

Me: Thank You Doc

Just as he was leaving he remembered something.

Doc: Oh and try not to wear tight things. We don't want to put a lot of pressure on the baby.

Me: ok

After the doctor left I looked over at Quinn who was grinning from ear to ear. What the hell was he so happy for?

Quinn POV

Me: I was right!!!

T: About???

Me: about the baby being a girl

She started smiling when I said that. I may not be that child's father but I'm sure going to treat her a if she was my own.

Me: Alright let's get you home so I can get you out those tight jeans. You heard the doctor.

T: oh god here we go

I chuckled at her. Now that I'm fully aware that I'm going to be having a little Ty running around I'm going to make sure she protected and comfortable at all times.

On our drive home I remembered we had to stop and get groceries for the house because Ty at most of the food with her big ass. When we got into the store I turned into a true black parent.

Me: Don't touch nothing, don't look at nothing cause you ain't getting nothing.

The look on he face was priceless. She started pouting with her arms crossed. I grabbed a cart and her and we were on our way. From time to time I saw her reaching at stuff but then she looked at me.

Since she listened to me...KINDA I went and got her 5 boxes of Wheat Thins. She was so happy she wobbled over to me and gave a bear hug.

An hour and $350 later we were on our way home. When we got there Ty kept trying to get stuff out the car.

Me: Ty go sit down I got this

T: I can help. The doctor didn't say I couldn't lift things

Me: Ty I got this

T: OH MY FUCKING GOSH! IM NOT HANDICAPPED!

She stormed in the house slamming the door. After I got everything out I put the food away. Ty was sitting at the counter pouting. I walked over to her and kissed her on the lips.

Me: Tyla Monroe will you do the honors of being my girl?

T: I mean I guess I could put up with yo ass a little more.

She smiled at me before pulling my face to hers and giving me one of her addicting kisses.

I was happy to call her mine. After I went back to putting the food away she started pouting again.

Me: Ty what's wrong?

T: I'm hungry

Me: I'll order us some dinner

T: Yay!

She wobbled upstairs while I called a restaurant. I ordered us Steak, mash potatoes and spinach.

Tyla POV

When I got upstairs I pulled off my clothes and hopped in the shower. After my shower I pulled on one of Quinn's big t-shirts and laid down on the bed.

I was so happy he asked me to be his girl. There was still part of me that felt that something was going to go wrong and cause problems. I just pushed that part straight to my ass cause I wasn't having it.

Laying down I rubbed my stomach speaking to my baby girl inside.

Me: hey mommas. It's me.... Your mommy. I'm so glad that I'm going to have you. I hope you come out looking like me. I'm sorry to say that you have that sorry excuse for a father but don't worry you have a new daddy. His name is Quentin August. He's so sweet. He takes care of mommy and he said he's going to take care of you too. I can't wait til you get here baby girl. I love you!

While I was rubbing my stomach my eyes started getting heavy. I closed them and let sleep takeover.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awwwww how sweet!!! My momma did that with all her kids. But wait how many of y'all parents do that whole don't touch nothing in the store thing? Lol ALL probably.

Well there is Chapter 9 for you guys.

Comment, Vote, Follow, Read

P.S. Don't be afraid to ask me questions. I will always answer them.

Never Forget Where You Came From!!!💋

~Mickey💎