Chapter 38

😈😈😈😈😈😈😧😈😈😈😈😈
😏😏😏😏😏😏😍😏😏😏😏😏
👀👀👀👀👀👀👅👀👀👀👀👀
😱😱😱😱😱😱😡😱😱😱😱😱
🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊💔🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊
😡😡😡😡😡😡😥😡😡😡😡😡

Look closely, there are clues in there that give away what can happen in this chapter. 😊

*Hint* They aren't always the ones in the center 😂😏

Hehehe I love you guys 💕

Carry On...
***********************************
Quinn POV

Stretching my ams out to feel nothing but a cold bed was not what I wanted to wake up to. I looked over at Tyla's side and noticed not only was she gone but that she had been for some time.

I could hear Jay downstairs giggling so I know she's still here. When I got downstairs I noticed Jay on the floor laughing at some shitty ass TV show that wasn't even funny. What the hell happened to Sesame Street. That was the shit growin up. I guess they took it off the air. Ty was sittin on the couch holding Ky and talking on the phone. She didn't notice me but Ky did. She immediately started reaching for me to pick her up, so I did.

Ky looked so fascinated with the stuff around the house. She would just stare and let her baby drool fall on her bib.

Tyla: Mornin' baby

Me: Mornin'

Tyla: You have to watch them tonight

Me: Whachu mean? You actin like you not gon be here today.

Tyla: The girls and I want to have a girls night out, so were doing it tonight.

Me: You sayin to tonight like clubbing and dancin instead of today like nails, spa and shopping

She gave me that look like she wanted to say something but she betta not.

Tyla: Well that's what we were going to do. Clubbing and dancing

Me: Hell No! The fuck you need to be clubbing and dancin for?

Tyla: We want to have fun. You and the guys have fun like that.

Me: WE'RE GUYS! No one really expects us not to do stuff like that.

She stood there with her arms crossed over her chest. I hope she know I ain't gon say yes.

Me: The answer is still no. You know what let me call Derek and Ben just to make sure they know about this too.

Tyla: You fo'real? I'm a grown woman and you treatin me like you my daddy

Me: I am yo daddy so what you playin at?

She simply rolled her eyes and took Kyla away from me.

Me: On the real you betta stop with all that attitude ma!

Tyla: Yea, yea nigga. Whatever

She rolled her eyes AGAIN! and headed into the kitchen. She gon get enough of that. I followed her Into the kitchen and sat at the island. She pulled out her phone and sent a quick text to someone before putting it away.

Me: Who was that?

Tyla: No one

She gave me a look and I knew she was up to something. I pulled out my phone and sent a group message to Derek and Ben lettin them know to keep an eye out on the girls cause their up to something.

Tyla POV

Who the hell does Quinn think he is tellin me I can't go out clubbing and dancin with my girls. I swear every time he angry at me or whatever he's always at a club drinking some shit. We are going out tonight and I don't care.

*Phone Convo*

Taylor: He fuckin said I ain't going out clubbing cause he gon be here. What the fuck does he have anything to do with it. Fuck it we still going. We'll just go and get our nails and hair done but we'll stay out late and go to the club.

Me: Perfect just call Jas' and let her know cause I already know Ben told her she couldn't go either. We can meet up at Mimi's at 2 to get our nails done.

*End of Convo*

I got up and went to go get ready and after I finished it was about 12 since I woke up later. Hehehe!

I went downstairs to go eat and Quinn was staring. He had this look on his face. I shrugged it off and went back to my breakfast. After I ate I still had time to kill so I sat down and played with the kids. I swear Quinn betta stop lookin at me like that.

Me: Is there something on my face Quinn?

Quinn: No

Me: Then why the hell you starin so hard?

He chuckled shakin his head and it wasn't one of the it was funny chuckles, it was an angry chuckle.

Quinn: You gon get enough Tyla. I swear you are.

I looked at the clock and it was 1:45 so I got up to leave.

Quinn: Where the hell you goin?

Me: To get my nails and hair done since you bitch ass won't let me go out tonight.

I closed the front door and hopped in Quinn's BMW. I pulled up at the nail place about 20 mins later. My girls were already there waiting.

Me: Hey Guys

Them: Hey

We say down and they got right to business.

Me: So what are we suppose to be wearing since none of us are wearing club clothes.

Jas: We're gonna go and get something after we get our hair done. That should kill some time then we can get our clubbing on.

That made us laugh. It took us about an hour to get finished with the nails and the hair took about 3 hours cause that place was packed. Good thing I made reservations before. By the time we had finished with that it was 6. We still had a couple of hours to shop then go and get ready. Before we left the salon my phone rang.

*Phone Convo*

Me: Hello

Quinn: Where you at?

Me: Still up at the salon

Quinn: It's takin that long?

Me: It's 3 heads and this place is packed so yes. Is there anything you want cause...

Quinn: Naw, nothin. Bye ma

Me: Bye

*End of Convo*

Me and the girls shared a look before laughing. We got in our cars and headed off to the mall. 5 bags and 2 hours later we were out. Since the guys were all at my place we went to Ben and Jas place to get ready. Let me tell you something we looked SEXII in our dress. I had on this black lace skin tight dress that showed all my curves. Tay's dress was exactly the same but it was red and Jas.'s was white. We looked stunning. I looked at the clock and it was 9:30. We all hopped in the BMW and headed to the club.

This place was popping the minute we stepped in. Females dancin from left to right on anyone and anything they could get their hands on. We headed over to the bar and ordered a round of shots. I looked at my phone and saw that I had 7 missed calls from Quinn. Yea this night was going to be an interesting one.

Quinn POV

I called this girl over and over again. This shit is pissin me off cause the guys called their girls and its the same thing.

Ben: Where the fuck could they be?

We up here at my place watching the kids while they out doing god knows what. Ari over there lookin extra suspicious.

Me: Ari?

Ari: Yes!

Me: Do you know where your aunties and momma went?

Ari: Yes, but mommy said don't tell

Derek: Ariana where the hell is your momma? I don't give a damn if Grandma told you not to say nothin, you gon tell me.

She shook her head making her little pig tails move around. She was about to cry and we knew it. My phone rang just in time too.

*Phone Convo*

Me: Yo

Don: Yo Quinn

Me: Yea what up?

Don: Yo girl down here with 2 others

Me: fo'real what they doin?

Don: Man they ova here dancin on dudes and shit. When I tried to get them to quit they over here talking bout they grown and shit. You need to get down here cause they gon be leavin with a dude in a minute.

Me: iight man we on our way

*End of Convo*

Me: Let's go, they up at the club dancin on dudes and shit

Ben: We takin the kids?

Me: Yea lets go

I had to drive with Derek cause Ty got my BMW. When we pulled up to the club I spotted my car. I had the valet bring it to me and I put the kids in the back and told Don to sit and watch them til I get back.

When I got in I got angry all over again. Ty was over there grinding all up on some dude. I walked over to them and snatched Ty up by her arm.

Tyla POV

One minute I was dancing with this guy and the next I'm being manhandled. I was about to hit whoever it was but then I noticed it was Quinn. Let me tell you something he was hella pissed. He didn't even say anything, he just dragged me out. When we got in the car I noticed Jay and Ky in the back. Quinn just pulled off in the direction of the house. When we pulled up he grabbed the kids and stormed in the house.

Well there's gonna be an argument tonight. When I got in I headed right upstairs to our room. Quinn was sitting on the bed just glaring at me. I dumped my tiny bag out and proceeded to get ready for bed. I turned around leaning on the dresser looking at Quinn. The minute I went to say something he snapped.

Quinn: I told you no but you still did it

Me: We just wanted to go out

Quinn: I FUCKIN SAID NO! DO YOU EVER LISTEN

Me: IM A GROWN ASS WOMAN I CAN DO WHATEVER THE HELL I WANT

Quinn: DO YOU KNOW HOW EMBARRASSING IT WAS WHEN I FOUND YOU GRINDING ALL ON THAT NIGGA

Me: Im sorry

Quinn: No! Fuck your sorry. Every time I go and do something like this you always get a fuckin attitude.

Me: So you not gon forgive me

Quinn: Why should I? I was fuckin embarrassed because of you

Me: SEE ALL YOUR THINKING ABOUT IS HOW YOU WERE EMBARRASSED. ITS NOT ALWAYS ABOUT YOU. IF YOU WOULD HAVE JUST LET ME GO NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED.

Quinn: WHY THE FUCK WOULD I WANT MY FIANCÉ OUT DANCING ON SOME DUDE.

My phone started ringing on the dresser and before I could get to it Quinn picked it up.

Quinn: AND THIS... I CALLED YOUR ASS LIKE 15 FUCKIN TIMES AND YOU COULDN'T PICK UP.

When he said that he threw my phone at the wall. Yea he's pissed. Before I even realized what I was doing my hand made contact with Quinn's cheek. My hands quickly went to cover my mouth when I realized what I did.

He looked at me with tears in his eyes shaking his head before walking out the room. I slid down the wall crying. I couldn't believe I just hit him. I heard him in his office slamming stuff around making me cry harder. I got into bed underneath the covers hoping that Quinn would come upstairs and we would forget the whole thing and he would climb into bed and hold me. I wanted that to happen but I knew deep down inside that it was far from happening.

I heard our door open and close before I heard Quinn shuffling around. I felt the bed dent making me hope that Quinn would just wrap his arms around me, but when I felt him turn away from me and go to sleep I broke down crying harder. As of tonight I'm not sure if I am any longer in a relationship with Quentin August.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
***********************************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehehehehehehe 😈

How do ya like it?

Tell me what you think?

What do you thinks gonna happen next chapter?

💰MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION💰
Are Tyla and Quinn still together?!?!?!

Love You Guys 💕

~Mickey🌸