Chapter 18

Quinn POV  

Well right about now I'm sitting in the waiting room for everyone to show up while Tyla is in the delivery screaming her head off. After tonight I'm going to need about 12 Tylenols. 

After waiting for them niggas for like 20 minutes I went in the room with Ty. 

'How ya doin ma?' I asked looking down at her.  

Her face scrunched up so quick before answering 

'Nigga how do I look? It's peaches and ice cream on this end.'  

I laughed at her sarcasm but she didn't find shit funny. 

'Did you call my momma?' She asked with a painful expression. 

'Yea man. I called all them and they said they gon be here like an hour ago but they asses ain't show.'  

'Well I'm not giving birth until they here' Just as she said that the doctor came in the room with a big smile on his face. 

'Well Tyla is time to start pushing' said the doc rubbing his hands together 

'No! Not until everyone get here?' 

I knew she was gon do this. I had to make a quick call since I had time. 

*Phone Convo* 

Me: Where you at man? 

D: nigga we sleep. We got up call we just figured we could come in the morning. 

Me: who is we? You sure you ain't say that. 

D: actually nigga it was Tay idea. 

Me: man well Ty bout to be pissed. Get off the phone 

D: bye nigga 

I hung up and walked back into the room and shrugged to Ty. 

'Tay said you gon have to wait for the morning. So I guess it's time to start pushing' I said with a smile showing my deep dimples. 

Next thing I knew my hand was loosing all blood circulation. 

'FUCK' Ty yelling gripping on my left for dear life. 

'One more push Tyla. I got the head' 

Tyla POV 

The sound of my baby girls cries filled the room. I looked up at Quinn who was still trying to get the blood circulating in his hand.  

'I Love You Ma' he smiled wrapping his big arms around me. He kissed my forehead before standing up again. 

The doctor walked up to me with my baby girl wrapped in a pink blanket. She hadn't opened her eyes but the minute I held her she did. 

'What would you like to name her mommy?' The nurse asked with her sheet and pen ready. 

'Kyla La' Shae August' I said looking at my baby's grey eyes.

Quinn had a look of happiness on his face when I read off her name, but that was all replaced when the hospital room door open. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Hehehehe I'm evil 😈 Antiwhore I know this is short sorry bout that. I wanted to give you guys a chapter.

QUESTION OF THA DAY: Who do you think was at the door that made Quinn pissed off?

20+ Comments, 20+ Votes for next chapter

~Mickey💎