Chapter 36

Quinn POV

Here I am, downstairs trying to cook something. I don't even know what to cook. I decided to make her a sandwich. I mean how hard can that be, I make one for myself all the time. I got all the ingredients I use out

-Bread
-Miracle Whip
-Ham
-Turkey
-Olives
-Tomatoes
-Lettuce
-Pepper
-Onions
-Cheese
-Pepperoni

This is going to be a bomb ass sandwich. When I was all done I got our plates and put a bag of chips on each. I headed upstairs to find Ty lying on my side of the bed. I set the tray done and woke her.

Me: Hey ma, I made us something to eat.

I smiled big, grinning when she smiled at me.

Tyla: Awww that's so sweet. At least you didn't burn the house down.

I got up and put a movie in and then I settled back down.

Me: Ok close your eyes

When she covered her eyes I put the tray on her lap and removed the top.

Me: Okay open them

The minute she opened her eyes she bust out laughing.

Tyla: Lmao baby you made us sandwiches and the kids chips.

I was cheesing like crazy.

Me: I didn't know what you wanted on there so I just made it how I usually eat them

Tyla: Am I aloud to take some of these things off because I can't eat them.

Me: Girl you betta be grateful

Tyla: Boy shut up

She ended up taking things off because she doesn't eat them. We sat and enjoyed each others company watching the movie because we had a long day ahead of us.
---------------------------------------------

When I woke up the next morning Ty was snuggled deep in my arms. When I scooted away she grabbed onto my side pulling me back.

Ty: No it's too early

Me: Babygirl we have to get up. I want to hit up both spots so we don't have any left.

She looked up and glared at me before storming to the bathroom. this girl would be the death of me. Since she would be taking a shower in here I decided to just head to the guest room and shower. After I got out I got dressed in my room waiting for Ty to finish getting dressed. She always took a while to find something and then put it on.

When we got downstairs Ty made herself a bowl of cereal making sure she ate.

Ty: Do you want a bowl

Me: Naw

I walked over and took her spoon picking up some cereal in the process and putting it in my mouth. She looked at me then returned to her bowl. After she ate we headed out.

We all went over the plan and headed out. Today is the day we get everything. Ty won't be goin in alone either. I don't want a repeat of yesterday. When we pulled up at this house my world froze. So many memories came back to me. Ty sensed something was wrong and she grabbed my had reassuringly.

We got out and without knocking my men bust through the door and started shooting leaving no survivors. Ty led us to a room upstairs where the safe was kept. Walking around the room I remembered that this use to be me and my older brothers room. While Ty opened the safe I went into the closet where my older brother hid his safe. No one would ever be able to find it because he put it inside the wall. Taking the sledge hammer from one of my men I began to break through.

Tyla POV

I turned around when I heard Quinn banging through the closet wall. I knew something was up with him when we pulled up, I just didn't know what exactly. I had been here many times before and not once had I ever seen anything in that closet.

His men got the things that were in this safe out and they headed to the car while I stayed back. I walked over to Quinn to see that he had dug out a whole different safe. One that looked to be at least 10 years old.

He grabbed the safe and my hand and we headed back to the car. He put the safe in the back seat and we headed out to the last house. I looked over at Quinn and saw how tensed he was.

Me: Baby are you alright? You've been off since we pulled up at that house

Quinn: Im iight

He continued to drive until we reached out destination. This time it looked like they were prepared cause they had everything closed down. Quinn told me to stay in the car until they made sure everything was cleared. I heard screams and a lot of gunshots until Ben came out to get me. When I got in I didn't see Quinn.

Me: Ben where is Quinn?

Ben: He said he'll meet you in the car. We got to get this stuff so come on.
I was so worried about Quinn that it took me less than a minute to get the safe opened so they could get the stuff. I walked outside to find Quinn leaning against the side of the car. I ran up to hug him when her groaned in pain. I looked at his right side to see a bleeding wound but it wasn't bad. He just needed to be patched up.

Quinn: Take this stuff back to the trap. We gone meet up after all this stuff get sorted out and everyone can get what was taken back.

Everyone got in their cars and headed out. I surely didn't want Quinn driving.

Me: Quinn give me the keys

He tossed them to me and I started the car driving to his mothers house. When we got there he grabbed that safe and headed to the door. I opened it and we headed in. Mama was sitting in the living room with Ky on her lap watching the TV and Jay singing the words to the Boondocks theme song. When he noticed us his face lit up.

Jay: DADDY!

His sudden outburst caused heads to turn. Ky got happy too and she started to bounce up and down on mamas lap. Quinn reached down and picked him up being careful of his wound. When mama saw his side she went and got her first aid kit. I picked up my baby who had her arms out smiling. Mama returned glaring at Quinn.

Mama: Boy I told you that you nee to stop this.

He just chuckled shaking his head.

Quinn: Ma why you got my kids watching this

Mama: Boy be quiet. I let you and your brother listen and watch whatever you wanted so don't even try it.

After she had him patched he pulled out the safe. She looked at him weirdly until her face softened when she realized what it was. I still was confused.

Mama: I remember when your brother bought that safe home. Well are you going to open it.

Quinn twisted and turned the knob til it clicked. He pulled the door open to reveal....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Duh Duh Duhhh!

Well what do you think it is?

I love you guys! 😘

~Mickey 💋