Chapter 48

A/N: Before you read I just wanted to let you know there is a but of profanity in here. I apologize in advance but hey, this story isn't about sunshines and rainbows sooo therefore there will be profanity in every chapter. But to all who get offended....please excusemafrenchh 😏
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tyla POV

When I woke up this morning I noticed Quinn was gone. Of course. I swear one day he's gonna get hurt badly and I'm gonna tell him 'I told you so'. All he does is go to the trap and sit in the big chair giving orders. I mean I know he's the boss but still.

I decided to get up and get ready. I honestly can't wait until Monday. The sooner I start this job the sooner I will no longer be bored in this house. And I will be doing something I love.
DEALING WITH CLOTHES! I mean I don't really care about the customers cause I've already seen them when I interviewed. Rich, snobby assholes and some of them are older women. I saw some nice people and hopefully I will be helping them.

After my shower I headed over to Ky's room to find her struggling to crawl in her crib. I picked her up and she looked like she had been crying.

Me: It's ok baby. Mommy's here

I kissed her chubby cheeks several times before I saw her toothless smile. It made me smile all over. She smelled kinda sour so I took her and gave her a bath in her little baby bathtub. The entire time she was flapping her arms around splashing water everywhere and especially on me. By the time we were done half of my top was drenched. To be honest I wasn't going to change it either.

Putting Ky in her baby clothes was a struggle. She just kept moving around and reaching for things. I headed over to Jay's room to find him putting on his clothes. And this boy knows how to put together an outfit. I mean look who his daddy is.

Me: Look at you. Mister big boy

Jay: No no mommy. Its mister big Man! I'm a man now.

I laughed and shook my head

Me: What made you become a man over night.

Jay: Daddy told me I was a man this morning. He said I'm the man of the house when he's gone...but I still have to take my nap after lunch

That really had me laughing to the point where tears were coming out.

Jay: It's not funny. Mans don't take naps anymore

Me: Men sweetie and yea they do. Come on let's go and eat.

We decided that today would be a cereal day. After breakfast we sat down and watched TV. I can't watch TV with them cause all they watch is kiddy cartoons. Around 11 the house phone started ringing. I wasn't expecting a call but it could be for Quinn so I answered. I really wish I didn't.

*Phone Convo*

Me: Hello

?? Where is Quinn?

Me: Please tell me this isn't Miss Ratchet from the grocery store?

?? Look here bitch I need to find Quinn. I got some shit I need to tell him. You know what nevermind. Bye hoe.

Me: Whatever you dumb bitch

*End of Phone Convo*

I went back into the living room and sat on the couch and continued watching TV with the kids. Ky fell asleep so I laid her on her tummy on the couch.

Jay: Mommy its your turn to watch TV

Me: What?

Jay: We take turns and it's yours now

Me: It's ok we can continue with this

Jay: Mommy I know you recorded Bad Girls Club so you can watch it.