Chapter 30

Quinn POV

When I woke up this morning I felt Ty moving around in my arms. Looking down at her made me think of how much fun were going to have tonight. I had already called the girls and told them that I was going to need them to take Ty out and get her pampered. I already got her dress and shoes but shhh, she don't know that. It's a surprise.

I got up and slipped out of bed careful to not wake up Ty. I went and took me a shower and getting dressed. I had to go get my clothes for tonight from my moms. I decided to leave them over there in case Ty found them. I got the kids and we headed out. When I pulled up at my moms house she was standing outside waiting for me.

Mom: Hey baby

Me: Hi momma

Mom: Let me see my grand babies

My mom knew about Jay. The minute Christy told me she was pregnant I told my mom. At first she wasn't too happy because I got Christy pregnant but she got over it and accepted him. She NEVER like Christy. I'm glad my momma accepted him because a lil boy always gon need his grandparents. They there for you when you have no one.

I handed Jay over but Kyla was still sleeping so I carried her in. All she does is sleep. Eat, Burp, Poo and Sleep. I rarely see her awake, but at least she isn't at the stage where she wakes up every 2 hours. That was horrible. No one got any sleep. I mean it was so bad I was almost falling asleep at the trap house in my office. It was BAD!

When we went inside I took Kyla up to my room and laid her down. She will be up in about an hour or two. I looked up at my mom and watched her play with Jay. He always loved her. When I had him on my days we would always come over here.

Me: Momma I'm going to head out. I got a lot do do before my date tonight.

Mom: If it involve work you betta leave it until tomorrow.

Me: I got to handle it now so I can't wait. I Love You

Mom: Don't say I didn't warn you but get out. I Love You too.

I walked out of my moms house and headed to the trap. I had to set up a couple days for us to go and collect all our shit that Michael stole. When I got in my office I got on the phone with Murray and we got all out shit set. Now I can go and make sure everything ready for me and my baby.

Tyla POV

When I woke up I rolled over to find Quinn's spot empty. It was cold meaning he had gotten out a while ago. I got up and stretched my legs heading into the bathroom to shower. After my shower I got dressed in some leggings and my California t-shirt and threw on some flip flops. I saw a note on the dresser saying that he took the kids to his mothers and that the girls would be here around 3 to come pick me up. When I looked at my phone it read 2:27. Knowing the girls they will be here in about 5 minutes. You tell them one time they always come earlier.

Right as I got downstairs the doorbell rang. It told you, always early. The minute I opened the door I was yanked out. They are so lucky I already had my purse and phone. 20 minutes later we pulled up at the nail salon. I decided to go with the simple French Manicure with a cute flower on it with a diamond in the center.

Taylor: So do you know where he's taking you?

Me: No he just left me a note and that was it.

Jas: I already know you guys are going to do the do tonight. He's been talking about it for days.

Me: I know he told me. It's going to be my first time having sex since Michael. I don't even think Quinn has seen me naked before.

Taylor: Damn you been that long. Shit I couldn't do it. You know how you not suppose to have sex after a certain period of time during your pregnancy? Well I wanted sex ALL THE TIME but Derek kept saying no because he didn't want to hurt Ari so I was always moody and pissed at him but I learned it was only his best intentions.