Chapter 24

Tyla POV

This nigga gon make me catch a case. I know his ass heard me calling him when he stormed out. I bet he gon want something from me. I was in the kitchen with Kyla after the girls left. I started cooking dinner when Ky stated to whine. Her only being a couple weeks old this is normal. She was probably just hungry.

After I fed her I was finishing dinner when Quinn walked in. When he saw me he smiled but I didn't return the favor.

Q: Hey Ty. How's baby girl?

Me: Fine

Q: Look I'm sorry. We were just-

Before he could finish I cut his ass off. He always doing shit and expects me to forgive him like that but it's not going to happen.

Me: Shut up and let's just eat.

He didn't look to happy about what I said to him but he just sat down and stayed quiet. Throughout dinner I could feel him looking at me but I didn't look back. I kept on feeding Ky and eating. After dinner I headed up with Ky while he cleaned up.

I put Ky in her cute pink onesie and Laid her down for bed. After my shower I got in my booty shorts and tank and got in bed. After a while I fell asleep. At about 1 o'clock I heard the front door close. I got up to find that Quinn had left. I swear he's going to do something stupid. He always does.

I had laid back down and fell asleep but I was awaken by the slam of the front door and the cries of Ky. I got up an on my way out the room in came a drunken Quinn. I just walked passed him and into Ky's room. After rocking her back to sleep I laid her down and headed back to my room. When I got into the room I could hear the shower running. At least he was washing some of the drunkenness off.

He came out with the towel hanging loosely off his sides with all his tattoo's in view. After getting dressed he climbed in wrapping his arms around me falling asleep. I hope he knows he's not forgiven. He has a lot of making up to do.

Quinn POV

When I woke up the next morning the sun was shining through the curtains. Tyla was wrapped around me so I slid from underneath her and headed into the shower. I was going to start making it up to her and taking her out for breakfast is a start.

After getting myself and Ky dressed I woke Ty up and we waited for her. She came downstairs dressed in Black LA leggings and a white crop top with potential written over it from The Dayze. On her feet she wore her black and white concords.

After I got Kyla strapped in I hopped in the front and we were on our way.

T: Where are we going?

Me: To breakfast then to the mall

T: I hope you know you aren't forgiven

Me: I know Ty I- we just had to find out some information. It was really important

T: I understand that but what about when you went out and got drunk?

Me: I didn't do anything. I just needed to clear my head.

T: well we will talk more later. Just get me somewhere I can eat, I'm starving.

I kno I ain't tell her the full truth but some things need to be left in the dark.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys. You guys reached the goal in less than 10 minutes so I HAD to update. Thanks guys so much.

ALSO

The Dayze is a real clothing line. You guys should go and check them out at (thedayze.com) I love their things. They just came out and I already ordered my stuff.

QUESTION OF THA DAY: What do you think Quinn didn't tell Ty?

50+ Comments, 100+ Votes

~Mickey💎