Chapter 57

Merry Christmas 🎄🎅

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The reception hall on the side 👉 or above 👆
---------------------------------------------

Tyla POV

I am married

I Am Married

I AM MARRIED!

I could just scream it out to the world. This was truly one of the best days of my life. The man I love is sitting right next to me holding my hand as we head to the reception.

I looked over at him with a grin on my face. He was looking out the window and rubbing small circles on my hand. He must have felt me looking at him because he turned around and smiled at me before placing a kiss on my lips.

Me: I Love You!

Quinn: I Love You too. This is a great day for me. Who would have thought I would be marrying the most beautiful woman in the world?

I honestly don't know what I would do with him. Even though we've had plenty of ups and downs we seem to have worked through it.

When we pulled into the parking lot Quinn was the first to get out. He helped me out and we walked hand in hand inside.

Once those doors opened there before me was the beautiful reception hall. The wedding planners have done a great job. Toward the front was a big dance floor and in the corner the DJ was set up and playing music.

When we walked in our family and friends turned toward us and began to clap and congratulate us until we got to the table. Jay and Ky were at the table with my mom and Quinn's mom.
Those two turned out to be really good friends. Especially since they both know I'm pregnant so they are trying to buy everything and anything.

Waiters came out and took people's order from either Steak, Chicken, or Fish. I had a lot of all 3. I was so hungry it was sad. Quinn made me laugh the entire time so it was pretty hard for me to keep my food in my mouth the entire time.

I had the love of my life on my right side and my girls on my left. This was truly a great experience. I felt a tap on my shoulder and it turned out to be my maid of honor.

Tay: Girl you're married

Me: I know !

Tay: It's almost time for the first dance.

Me: I'm nervous. I don't want all y'all watching me dance.

She looked at me with a straight face.

Tay: You act like somebody really care. You're going to take your ass up there and dance with your hubby.

That made me laugh. We continued with our conversation before the DJ spoke into the mic.

DJ: It's about that time. I need the husband and wife to make their way to the dance floor.

Quinn got up and he helped me up and guided me over to the dance floor.

The song started playing and it felt like Quinn and I were the only ones in the room. I laid my head on his chest listening to the sound of his heart beating as we danced together. I am so grateful for this man. He helped me durning the worst of times and even though he wanted to give up on me, he never did. I Love this man so much.

Quinn POV

I honestly couldn't be any happier. This beautiful woman in my arms right now is my world. Whatever she wants, its hers. God has truly blessed me with her in my life. I don't know what is do without her. She keeps me sane. She's always there when I need her.

If someone would have told me a year ago that I would be marrying this woman I would never believe them. It's truly a miracle what God can do.

When the song ended we were both still in out little world to realize that the crowd was applauding us. She pulled away smiling at me. I leaned down and pecked her lips.

Me: See it wasn't that bad

Tyla: What are you talking about ?

Me: I heard you talking to Tay about our first dance. It wasn't as bad as you thought. Was it ?

Tyla: No because all I was focused on was you.

We were still swaying to the unknown beat. I looked up to see others: couples and kids crowding the dance floor, dancing along to a new song. I walked Tyla back to our table where we sat and watched.

Some of the bridesmaids and the maid of honor stood and spoke a few words. And even some of my groomsmen and the best man spoke. Some of it had us laughing until our stomachs hurt and some of it had us shedding a few tears.

A little while after we were called back up for the cutting of the cake. We got a Vanilla cake but some of it was chocolate for us chocolate lovers out there.

(A/N: I can't eat chocolate cake or cupcakes. I don't like the taste. I only eat vanilla ☺)

She shoved the chocolate piece into my mouth smiling as she got some on my face. I did the same but with a piece of vanilla cake. She frowned when I mushed a lot of it around her face.

Tyla: Quinn what the heck? You wasted all that cake. I could've taken it home. You know I'm always craving.

That got me laughing. All she has been craving lately is cake with some weird ass stuff with it. It could be pickles. It could be syrup. Who knows ?

After the cutting, eating and smearing of the cake it was time for me to remove her garter 😏

She was sitting in the chair giggling the whole time. I took my time under her dress. Tickling her and placing lite kisses on her. I could hear her sharp intakes of breath and the slightest moan leave her plump lips. The guys wolf whistling in the front and the ladies cheering in the back. When I finally came up with her garter in between my teeth, she was beet red in the face. I stood and threw it behind me and turned to find Ben with the garter grinning.

DJ: The last thing of the evening before we send our bride and groom on their honeymoon. The bouquet tossing

Tyla turned her back to the women in the crowd and tossed the bouquet over her head. We turned to see who had caught it and it was Tay. She jumped up and down excited and when she turned around there was Derek on one knee. Before he could even finish his proposal she had said yes.

We went over and congratulated the couple along with the others. We said our goodbyes and kisses to the kids before heading off to the limo.

Tyla: Where to ?

Me: A surprise

She looked at me before leaning over and giving me a passionate kiss.

Tyla: I Love You Quentin August

Me: And I Love You Tyla August

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE END !!!

Wow it's been a loooooong journey.

Don't worry there will be an Epilogue.

Can you guys believe the year is already gone ? Its already almost 2015. Time flys ✈ I swear it was just January of 2014.

Well...

Thank You guys for reading and supporting me and this book.

Don't forget there will be an Epilogue.

I Love You Guys 💋

~ Mickeyy💎

MERRY CHRISTMAS 🎄🎅