Chapter 37

A/N: I LOVE LOVE 💕 leaving you guys with cliffy's.

Antiwhore

TO THE STORY...
**********************************
Tyla POV

Quinn was a little hesitant before pulling the safe all the way open. Mama's jaw dropped to the floor when she saw what it was. I couldn't believe it. How old was he? Oh right 17! A 17 year old had this much money. In the safe there was over $10,000 some in cash and the rest in checks. All made out to Jaquan August.

There was checks, pictures, cash, and letters.

Mama: How did he get all this stuff?

Quinn: Momma I think you know exactly how he got it.

Mama just shook her head. I wish I knew how she really felt.

Jay: Daddy

Quinn: yea

Jay: Pway

Quinn: Naw lil man. I'm busy

Jay: NO DADDY PWAY

Quinn: NO JAYLEN DAMN

Jay's lips started to tremble letting you know he was about to start crying. He started crying which causes Ky to start crying too. Since Quinn didn't want to play I decided to take them outside in the backyard. Kyla fell asleep after a little bit but Jay kept me on my feet.

At around 5 Quinn walked out the back door looking hella tired.

Quinn: Ty come on let's go

After we bid our goodbyes we headed home. Quinn looked tense the entire drive.

Me: Quinn are you ok?

Quinn: Yea

Me: You su-

Quinn: I said I'm iight Tyla damn

I didn't say anything after that. I don't want to start an argument. When we got to the house he didn't even help me get the kids out. He just ran into the house. Jay helped me by getting the diaper bag out the car while I got Kyla.

When we got inside I carried Ky to the living room.

Jay: mommy

Me: yea

Jay: I hungry

I had totally forgotten about dinner.

Me: What do you want to eat

Jay: BWEAKFAST

Me: But it's dinner time

Jay: Bweakfast mommy pwease

I wasn't even going to argue with him so I headed into the kitchen to start cooking. I sat Ky on her stomach on top the counter top and put some toys on there for her. After I got her situated I got straight I cooking.

I ended up cooking scrambled eggs, bacon, pancakes and some hash browns.

Me: Jay go and wash your hands and come eat

I put Ky in her high chair and put a plate in front of her. She knows how to eat, but she still struggles. I gave Jay his plate and I went to go find Quinn. I knew he wasn't in the room because I would've heard him upstairs. I headed to his office. When I knocked I got no reply.

Me: Quinn?

Instead of waiting for an answer I walked in. It was pitch black when I opened the door. I felt around for the light switch and when I found it I flipped it on. There was a groan that came from the corner of the office. When I looked over I saw Quinn lying on the brown leather couch.

Me: Where you just sleep?

Quinn: Yea I was but then you came in cuttin on the lights and shit.

Me: Well it's time to eat so let's go

Quinn: No

Me: Boy quit actin childish

He looked up at me and I could tell something was wrong. I went over and sat down next to him.

Me: Baby what's wrong? You've been acting weird for a while now.

Quinn: It ain't nothin you need to worry your pretty little head over.

He look at me and our eyes met before he grabbed my face pulling my lips to his. He reached over and pulled me onto his lap so that I was straddling him. He broke the kiss and just stared at me.

Quinn: You know you always make me feel better.

Me: I know now come on

I pulled him up and we headed into the kitchen. When we got there Jay was talking to Ky like she knew why he was saying. She was just looking at him wide eye'd. She hadn't even touched her food which meant she was waiting for me.

Quinn and I made our plates and sat down. Ky ate the little food I put on her plate while Jay went and watched cartoons.

Quinn: Jay you wanna play?

Jay didn't even say anything he just looked at me then went upstairs.

Quinn: What's wrong with him

Me: I think he's still sad about you yelling at him

I took Ky upstairs and put her to bed before going to check on Jay. When I got to his room I heard Quinn talking to him.He was apologizing for his actions earlier. I went into the room and headed to the shower. I got in I started thinking when the door was opened and Quinn stepped in. He grabbed onto my waist pulling me into him and started whispering stuff in my ear.

Quinn: You know I'm about to finish what I started earlier right.

With that he picked me up and wrapped my legs around him and slid in me. I gasped at his thrust. He was going rough causing me to claw at his back. I began letting out uncomprehending words. We both found our release and he proceeded to wash me. After our shower we got into our pajamas and headed to bed. I really think I need to have a girls night out. I've been around Quentin a lot and I'm really missing my girls. Tomorrow it's settled, we're having a Girl's Night Out!

************************************

Sorry it's so late. Wattpad was having technical problems so it decided to only save the 1st paragraph so I had to retype it.

Let me know what you thinks gonna happen with their Girls Night Out!

Love You Guys 💋

~Mickey 🌸