Chapter 5

Quinn's POV

Sighing loudly I went into my office to answer the call.

*Phone Convo*

Me: Ben this better be fuckin good

B: We got him

M: What?

B: his trap house. We know where it's at

M: go on

B: he's in the abandoned warehouse on the corner of Fenkell

M: iight have everyone meet at the trap in 15 mins

B: iight

Hanging up I went into my room pulling on some Khaki pants and my black shirt with my Bred 11s. I grabbed my wallet, keys, phone and gun and headed out.

T: hey where are you going?

Shit I totally forgot she was here AND MAKING BREAKFAST.

M: I got called. I'm headed out. Don't open this door for no one. Eat then go upstairs and do something.

Tyla POV

I know this bitch did not just leave. I made his ass breakfast then he goes and tells me to eat and go do something. Ooooo I am livid right now. After eating enough I put the leftovers in the refrigerator. I headed upstairs to take me a relaxing bath.

The whole time I was in there I thought about Quinn. I hope he was being safe. I was looking through my phone then I got bored. After about an hour and a half I finished. I rinsed my self off and got out.

Looking for something to wear would probably be the hardest thing ever. When your pregnant things don't usually fit. Seeing that I'm 4 months pregnant I surprised that dress fit yesterday. I couldn't find anything so I went into Quinn's closet. Yes he has his own and so do I. I guess you could say that.

Me: what to wear? What to wear?

I don't know if Quinn would be mad about me being in his clothes but I really didn't care. I found some black 'Black Pyramid' sweatpants and a white tank top. That would have to do until I went shopping. After changing into his clothes I laid on the bed. I don't know why but I've been feeling tired lately. Lying down, I let sleep take over.

Quinn POV

After pulling up at the trap house I noticed all my niggas outside waiting. Walking up to then I noticed they were strapped to. One of my guys Derek had something to say.

D: So Quinn where's the pretty lady?

Q: where she needs to be that's where.

D: iight man just askin. Hope you got somebody watching her.

Q: naw man she good. She know what's up.

After going over everything again we headed over to this warehouse to get this bitch nigga.

Tyla POV

When I woke up I noticed it was going on 6:30. Since I slept that long I felt a lot better. Getting up I decided to start making dinner. When I got into the kitchen I checked the fridge to see what to make. He had some boneless chicken breast so I decided to make breaded boneless chicken breast with greens, macaroni and corn bread. I honestly didn't know what time he'd be here but I knew that he would be hungry.

After everything was made the doorbell rang pulling me out of my trance. I walked over to the door and looked the through the peephole. Looking down I saw a lady who didn't look a day over 50. Opening the door to greet her she looked up at me.

Me: hello

??? Hello, I'm Margret August. Quentin's mother.

Me: come in, come in. I'm Tyla Monroe. Quentin's umm... Friend.

She followed me inside and I brought her to the kitchen.

Me: would you like me to make you a plate I just made it

She looked at the food with a smile plastered on her face. Walking over to me she gave me a tight hug.

M: my son better wife you and quick

I just laughed at her. We sat down, ate and talked.

M: so I see your pregnant. How far along?

Me: 4 months

M: is it Quinn's?

Me: no ma'am

She looked at me confused for a second. I knew I had to explain.

Me: Quinn found me after an abused relationship. He refused to let me stay anywhere else.

M: you must be special. He is never so nice

I smiled at her. Looking at the clock I noted it was 10. I forgot to check my phone all today. Before I could go get it the front door bust open revealing a pissed off....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I UPDATED!!!! More to come. Comment, Vote, Fan! Tell others to read.

Never Forget Where You Cane From!!! 💋

~Mickey 💎