Chapter 10

Quinn POV

After the food came I noticed the house was quiet. I made Tyla and I's plate then I headed upstairs to get her. She was probably watching t.v.

Opening the door to our room I noticed she was sleeping. I don't know of I should wake her up or not. It's worth the shot.

Walking up to the bed I realized she was only in one of my t-shirts. Shaking her lightly she woke.

Me: Come on Ty dinner is ready

When I told her that dinner was ready she jumped up so quick with a big ass smile on her face.

She made it to the kitchen before I did.

T: mmmmmm this is so good

Her facial expressions were priceless. We ate and talked until she got to a subject I didn't really want to talk about.

T: I was thinking about getting a job

Me: Why would you need to work when I can provide for you

She didn't look like she liked my answer.

T: Well I would like to work so that I can by myself things and you things and the baby things

Me: I can by you, myself and the baby things

T: Quinn I don't think you are getting the point. I don't want to feel like a gold digger

Me: You aren't one

T: Quentin I just want to get a job so that I can provide for myself and my baby because who knows you may not always be there

When she said that I dropped my fork and just stared at her.

Me: You think I'm not going to be there for you?

T: No I just mean if you find someone else and you leave me then I would need to-

I didn't even let her ass finish. She knew how I felt about her so I don't even know why she would say something like that.

Tyla POV

I knew he was pissed but it was true. If he did leave me then I would need to provide for myself and my child.

He threw his napkin down and stormed out of the dining room. Great now this dinner was ruined...cause of ME!

He was walking down the steps to the door when I grabbed his arm.

Me: Quinn where are you going?

Q: Why the fuck does it matter? Get out of my way.

Me: Quinn stop. I'm so-

Q: SHUT UP! Let me go

I refused to let him go until he gave me that glare that could kill. When he was halfway out I grabbed him again.

Me: Qui-

Before I could finish he shoved me to the ground and got it my face. The tears were pouring out by now.

Q: WHEN I FUCKING SAY LET GO DON'T TOUCH ME! STAY YOUR BIG ASS IN THIS HOUSE. YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK IT I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU DO!

I couldn't stop the tears that were falling. He slammed the door and I sat there. I couldn't bring myself to move. I laid right there and cried. The last thing I remember was my baby kicking then me falling asleep.

Quinn POV

I was so fucking livid. What she said hurt. I couldn't stay there much longer before someone was hurt.

I left out and went to the trap house. I knew my boys could make me feel better. They knew just the amount of weed would do.

When I got home I saw Ty laying on the floor with dried up tear stains on her cheek. I pick her up and carried her upstairs to our room. I felt so bad. I yelled at her, called her big then I had the nerve to push her.

I knew I was in for it tomorrow. My mom was coming over and Ty probably won't speak to me. I'm truly FUCKED!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here'a Just a little chapter. What do you think will happen when Ty wakes up and when Quinn's mother gets there?

Comment, Vote, Read

I won't update unless I have comments sooooo give me some feedback and what you think will happen.

Never Forget Where You Came From!!!💋

~Mickey💎