Chapter 35

A/N: This chapter wasn't going to be published until tomorrow or maybe even Monday but someone made me happy today so I decided to publish it early. It may not be long but think of it as a early...EARLY Christmas 🎄 present. Lol !

This chapter is dedicated to @Kaylahbear ! This girl made my day. I write to escape from things I'm going through and when I saw some of her comments she left on my Instagram it made me smile 😄. I Love You for that Girl 😘💕.

SOOOOOO

On With The Story!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quinn POV

After I got off the phone with Jas' I quickly headed to the park. I don't know who or what the hell they were shooting at but I know if my baby or any of them kids got shot somebody is gonna loose their life. I quickly sped down the streets avoiding all red lights til I came up at the park. When I pulled up there was police tape and cops all around. I didn't see Ty at all. I ran up to one of the officers and he was surprised to see me.

Officer: Well, well Quentin what brings you here?

Me: Have you seen my fiancé? She came here earlier before all this shit went down.

Officer: Her name Tyla?

The minute he said that I snapped my head to him so fast you'd think it was an exorcism.

Me: Yea

Officer: Follow me. We found her over by some kids who were crying. She hid them underneath the park table so none of them got hurt. Their mothers and fathers are still thanking her. A lot of them could have been hurt or even killed. She could have been hurt or killed but she put her life at risk for them.

That had to be Ty. She would do anything for kids to be happy or safe. He led me over to an ambulance truck where Ty was hugging a crying little boy. He held onto her so tight if her was any bigger she wouldn't have any oxygen. The little boy let her go and the minute she looked up and saw me se ran over and hugged me tight.

Ty: I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have left. I was angry and-

I shushed her and wiped her tears. I looked down at her in my arms.

Me: If you hadn't left you wouldn't have been able to save these kids lives.

Ty: Quinn I could have died though

Me: Naw baby girl, you wouldn't be dead but them niggas that attempted would have they ass and they family 6ft under for hurting you.

Ty: That little boy over there, his momma was shot. They don't know if she's going to make it Quinn. He's only 4. What is he going to do?

Me: Where his daddy at?

Ty: Jail, he rapped his momma and some other girls. He a deadbeat!

Me: How you know all this?

Ty: The cops told me

I could see the worry in her eyes. Lil man was cute. I know how it feel to have a deadbeat but he ain't even really meet his dad. I let go of Ty and went to talk to lil man. When I got over there he smiled at me and hugged me.

Me: Wassup lil man. What's ya name?

???: Debin

Me: Devin do you know who I am?

Devin: Yesh, your name Quinn. Mommy told me to be nice to you because you will huwrt me if I be mean.

Me: Naw man. I ain't gonna hurt you but your momma smart.

Devin: I know. She teach me my abc's and she take me to the pawk. Do you think mommys gonna be ok?

Me: Yea! Yo mamma a fighter. that's what I heard.

Devin: Quinn?

Me: Yea

Devin: I like Tywa. She saved me from the bad guys, but I didn't want her to gwet hurt either so I pushed her to the ground. She was crying, did I hurt her.

Me: Naw man you didn't. She's a big girl. Thank You for saving her. I know your going to grown up and be strong and take care of women like your momma.

Devin: When I grow up I wanna be wike you. Tywa told me that she wobes you because you take care of her and keep her safe. Im going to go take care of mommy. Bye Quinn

He left the truck and went into the truck his mom was in before they headed off to the hospital. That lil boy was smart, I can tell he's gonna be a heartbreaker in school though. I just hope he keeps to his word and treats the ladies well. Ty walked up to me and wrapped her arms around my waist.

Ty: What did he tell you

Me: How he didn't want you to get hurt so he pushed you on the ground to save you. He wants to grow up to be like me because I take care of you and protect you. And baby, I Love You too. Ty stood on her tippy toes and gave me a kiss. We walked hand in hand to the car. Before we pulled off the officer I talked to told me he wanted me to bring Ty downtown to the station one day this week.

On the drive home Ty grabbed onto my hand before she started falling asleep. When we pulled up in the driveway I carried her into the house and upstairs into our room. She started talking to me half sleep.

Ty: Quinn I'm really hungry. Make me something to eat.

I laughed at her cause this girl know I can't cook to save my life.

Me: Can I go get you something. I don't really know how to cook.

Ty: Baby I have faith in you. All I want is my future husband to make me something to eat.

Me: iight baby. I'll try. I Love You!

Ty: Love You Too!

I kissed her on her lips one more time before heading into the kitchen.

Me: Let's pray 🙏 and see how this goes.......

I don't know how this has happened but never in a million years did I see myself being engaged to a gorgeous woman. I know I will do anything Ty says or wants me to do at the drop of a hat. That tells you how deep I am.

I Love You Tyla August! 💕
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 Chapters in 1 day..WHAT WHAT🙌
LMAO 😂

Lemme kno what you guys think. 😁

Follow Me on Instagram, Twitter, Ask Me Some Questions. Like my pictures, retweet my tweets. TALK TO ME 😩 Lol guys I'm actually a cool girl.

BUT IN ALL SERIOUSNESS.....

I Love You Guys 😘💕

~Mickey 💋