32

Ignore typos :) also be warned for shipsssss

Gavin POV

"I don't know..."

"It'll be fine." Ryan shrugged and then tapped the metal bat in his hands on the ground. "It's the best solution."

"Orrrr....we could take the express railway all the across the country..."

It was the mid afternoon and the sun was high above, swinging down onto all six of us. Wings exposed, a slight breeze made everything seem alright. And you could think it was alright until the thought of what we were trying to do hits you.

Each small breeze ruffled the feathers on my wings and it only made me even more nervous. Do fake feather stay on well...?

Late last night I was able to throw out the rest of the mics and cameras on my body. Of course Dan wasn't pleased as he watched me, his creation, destroy all of his precious equipment. I told him I was still doing the job. So he followed along with it.

I also said it made things easier to not have the extra weight. Which was stupid of me.

The tracking device implanted in my wing is still there though, so it's kind of like Dan is always watching.

"That takes too long." Ryan said grinning.

"And Michael is injured so we don't have a lot of time." Geoff added going along with it.

"Geoff. You were in a car accident." I said looking at him. It was weird seeing him in public with exposed wings. In fact it's weird seeing everyone in public exposed. "And you healed just fine."

"Yeah well Michael hasn't healed and it's been long enough. He needs medical attention. And he needs the best." Geoff replied rubbing his hands together.

We all stand in an alley much the same to the one that was above where the community was. Leaning against a wall, Ray was quiet.

"Ray are you okay?"

Ray was silent for a bit longer before bursting out with a grin. "Of course I am. We are gonna get revenge on the people who hurt all of us. This is just a step in the process. I'm totally cool with this."

"Arent you supposed to be like blind or something?" Jack questioned looking around the alleyway.

Many laughs were shared while Michael was neutral up until Ryan slapped the bat against the ground once more.

"Do we even have a plan for what happens when the cops get here?"

As Ray exited the alleyway, he turned his head and cocked it to the side so that he could see me,"Of course!" He yelled,"We demand justice!"

"Justice from what?!" I laughed a bit and yelled back,"The United States government has nothing to do with the lab experiments!"

"Yeah yeah!"

He continued walking and I admired the holes cut out in his shirt and in their place rest his pair of identical wings.

Jack and Geoff followed behind Ray as they exited and found their way onto the main street. From a distance I stood with Michael and Ryan, in which we could already see the other three boys receiving nasty looks from others.