Chapitre 24

Mercredi, 7 octobre 2015
22:45

Je suis présentement dans mon lit à rien foutre, comme d'habitude. Je décidai finalement de me lever et de sortir mon cahier contenant des dark quotes ou tout simplement des messages que je m'écris à moi-même pour me remonter le moral. C'est une des meilleures façons de m'aider, mentalement, puisqu'il n'y a pas vraiment quelqu'un qui puisse me remettre sur le bon pied.

J'ai peur pour mon rendez-vous avec la psy, je regrette. Je n'ai pourtant aucune idée pourquoi. Je ne sais pas exactement de quoi je pourrai parler tellement j'ai des problèmes avec moi-même et mon entourage. Mais, je me dis aussi que c'est de loin la solution la plus efficace pour m'aider avec tout ça.

"An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it's going to lauch you into something great."

"We fall in love with people we can't have.

"The reason why I don't talk to you anymore is because I keep telling myself that if you wanted to speak to me, you would."

"But what's real?
You can't find the truth, you just pick the lie you like the best."

"You don't understand, and I can't explain."

"Madness is like gravity ; all it takes is a little push."

"I always have this fear that one day you are going to discover that I'm not as great as you oncd thought I was."

"Better dead than alone."

"You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."

"I don't easily trust people with my feelings. So when I trust you with all that I've got, please don't make me regret it."

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass ; it's about learning to dance in the rain."

"When it rains, look for rainbows ; when it's dark, look for stars."

"It started with a fairy tale, and ended with a nightmare."

"I can't promise to fix all of your problems, but I can promise you won't face them all alone."

"If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me."

"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."

"We fall in love by chance.
We stay in love by choice."

"It's amazing how you can fall in love with someone you didn't even noticr the first time you meet them."

"Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning."

"If I had to choose between loving you and breathing, I would use my last breath to say I love you."

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser."

"True love never dies, it only gets stronger with time."

"Every love story is beautiful,
but ours is my favorite."

"Never ignore someone
who loves you,
cares of you
and misses you,
because one day,
you might wake
up and realize,
you lost the moon
while counting the
stars."

"Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness."

"Sometimes things change."