Chapter 11 - Shock

Today officially marks the day of my vacation! Yes, I'm finally taking a break from work and focus more with Jaeyeol. I'm sure he will be very happy when he finds out that I'll be having a long vacation.

ChoXiang Corporation, also known as the ChoKim and XiaoLing Corp, gave me a month and two weeks as a vacation. I was going to refuse, but they said I need to rest from work too. I am really grateful that they gave me a long vacation. Now that I will be home all day for one month and two weeks, I'll make sure that I make up the lost time with Jaeyeol. I will take him to different places and we'll both have fun. Of course, we'll be adding Eunji too.

I got up from bed and went straight to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I will be preparing breakfast first for us. I tiptoed my way and downstairs and made not a single sound as I was preparing to cook break fast. I was so lucky  because the fridge was filed with food. I won't have any problems in cooking a big meal for my favorite people.

I made my signature hot choco which Jae and Eunji really love to drink every morning. Also, I cooked a lot of meals this morning that will surely feed of their hungry stomachs. I prepared fried rice, sushi, lettuce, and of course, fried chicken. I already settled the dining table sand everything was in place. As if on cue, Eunji enters the kitchen/ dining room, yawning her face off. Her eyes widened in astonishment after seeing me standing next to the dining table. She must've thought that I am gone for work.

"You're late for work!" she exclaimed and pointed at me. I shook my head while chuckling at her. She looked so shocked to see me. "I'm on vacation," I smiled.

"Omg. Really?!" she asked in disbelief. I nodded at her question and she jumped in happiness. "Finally you are on vacation! You've been working your ass off for almost a year without a single break!" she grinned.

"Sit down while I go wake Jaeyeol up." I told her and went to our room. I carefully opened the door and found Jaeyeol sleeping peacefully behind the covers. My son looks like a baby angel as he was sleeping quietly.

Don't worry, baby. Mommy will make more time for you from now on.

"Jae, baby, wake up." I whispered and caressed his hair.

His eyes, slowly opened and squinted while he sits up. "Mommy?"

"Good morning, Jaejae." I smiled broadly while I pinch his cheeks. "Mommy, you're late for your work!" he gasped. Jaeyeol's eyes were wide open and his mouth almost formed an 'O'  shape. I laughed at his adorable reaction and ruffled his hair, "Mommy is now free from work." I grinned.
Jaeyeol's eyes widened even more and his mouth was opened widely. "Really?!" he exclaimed. "Yes! Now go and brush your teeth because we are going out today!" I beamed. He shouted in glee and ran to the  bathroom. He seems so excited for today. 

After Jaeyeol has finished brushing his teeth, we went downstairs together and ate breakfast with Eunji. They didn't know that I already filed for a vacation. Well, it was meant to be a secret, anyways. 

Since I woke up early and so did Eunji, we decided to go out with Jaeyeol to the mall. It has been a while since we went out together. Well Eunji has been with Dongwoon and Jae a lot while I was busy with work. To be specific, they have been spending time together for a while now. I swear Dongwoon should propose to her anytime soon. They've been together for like, three years already. 

"Let's go?" I said. "Yes, let's go!" Jaeyeol exclaimed happily. I smiled as I locked the door and went in the car with Jae and Eunji. He seems pumped for today. 

While I was driving, Jaeyeol had requested to play EXO's album, earning a goofy smile from Eunji. Seriously, my kid is getting obsessed with EXO. All he wants to hear is EXO these days. I'm not bothered, to be honest. He's a big fan of EXO and he likes singing to their song. He even dances to it too, sometimes.