Chapter 15 - Father and Son Bond

News of me having a secret child has been published almost two weeks ago. During those times, I received backlash from the netizens and hateful comments. I admit, it was kinda hard. It affected our career greatly but I'm glad to tell you that some EXO-Ls are adoring my baby. Some keep on begging me to have another picture of him posted on my Instagram account. My son is pretty adorable after all. He has my genes that's why.

Also, I've been visiting their house in Yongsan. It's pretty tiring having to work all day and visit. Besides, the visits are all worth it. Jaeyeol's smile and hugs makes my exhaustion fade away. My family has also been dying to meet him. Especially my mom, she always bugs me even during practice. I found that so adorable. My mom's not usually like that. She is a very calm woman, but after news reached her, she rang my phone every single night. Now's still not the right time for them to meet Jaeyeol. 

It's been a week since I've started to visit Jaeyeol after my schedules. I stop by if I have time, if not, I call Jiyeon's phone and talk to Jaeyeol. Sometimes, my co-members barge in into our conversation especially when we FaceTime. He gets excited whenever he sees me and my co-members. I promised Baekhyun that we will surprise visit them sometime if we are free which is very much unlikely this week. We're a bit hectic especially we're preparing for another comeback. 

My fans have been trying their best to cope up and understand with my latest issue. I'm glad about that. Sooner or later, they will finally accept that their bias has already a child. I hope that they'd learn to like Jaeyeol's mother. After all, we've been together for a long time. 

I admit, our breakup was my fault. I was the one who destroyed our beautiful relationship. I'm the one who brought pain to her, to Jiyeon.

"Okay guys, you're now free!" Jaewon announced, making us all shout in glee. I'm truly happy to hear that! I think today would be my lucky day because it's only 4 in the afternoon and we're free from practice. Oh my, does this mean I can go to Yongsan? 

"Baekhyunni!" I called. 

"What is it, Chanyeol?" Baekhyun asked as he types in his phone. "I'm visiting  Jae today. Do you want to come?" 

"Today? It would be nice, but I have something else planned. Sorry." he flashed an apologetic smile at me. "Oh, that's okay. I should be going then. See you!" I said and grabbed my backpack. I headed to where my manager was. If I'm going to Yongsan, I should ask permission to Manager Noh so that he would know where I am. Also, it depends on Manager Noh whether I go to Yongsan by bus or they would send me off. Especially today at this type of hour. Today is Friday and this hour is the time wherein my fans would pike up outside the building. That's why it's dangerous to go outside alone at this time. Our fans might corner me and I'll get mobbed. Ugh. Not another issue from Park Chanyeol.

"Manager Noh! Can I visit Jaeyeol today?" I asked. He chuckled and said, "That mouth of yours never shuts up about Jaeyeol. You don't need to ask permission anymore, Chanyeol. We know that you are always itching to see your child. Just be careful, okay?" 

I shouted in glee just like a kid who got his lollipop. I thanked Manager Noh before rushing down to exit the building. Daddy is on his way, Jaeyeol! I'm coming home! I wore my black mask and hoodie. Not to mention, I also wore my sunglasses. I took the exit through the back door wherein the cars and vans were parked. That's the safest way to escape from the fans. I just have to be very careful while I walk to the other side. 

I looked down as I was walking. It's a good thing I brought my backpack because I look like a damn student. Walking to the other side would be difficult if there are a lot of people. Since I don't hear that much people, I was able to walk to the other side without getting anyone suspicious. Woah. That is something one cannot do especially if you're a popular idol like me.  I hailed a cab as soon as I saw one.