Chapter 12 - This Is It

"Kyungsoo," I wrapped my arms around his neck and cried even harder. He came just right in time. "What happened?" he asked and kicked the door closed. He took my hand and we both sat at the couch while my tears unceasingly flowed through my eyes. Kyungsoo came. Just right on time when I need someone. "Okay, cry everything out. Then, tell me everything later." he whispered and stroked my hair. I was leaning in his shoulder while I cry my eyes out. I don't have the urge to ask him why he was here. I don't care. 

I cried as I was leaning against his shoulder. 

I felt his hands caress my hair and pulled me in for a hug. He really knows how to comfort me. 

After a few moments, I finally calmed down. "I'm sorry, your shirt is soaked because of me," I whispered and wiped my eyes. He smiled, "I don't care about my shirt, I care about you. Now, can you tell me what happened?" This is the main reason why I love him. He's so selfless when it comes to me. He's not afraid to show that he cares a lot about me. 

I blinked my eyes a few times before I sat properly beside him. How do I put everything into words? 

"Chanyeol saw me today, with Jaeyeol." 

"What? How?!" he exclaimed. 

"We were all at the mall this afternoon. Jaeyeol got lost and then, Chanyeol found him. He even might have heard Jaeyeol calling me his mommy. God, I don't know what to do. There were a lot of people! I-" before I could even finish, Kyungsoo put his arms around my shoulders and let my head lean back onto him. "Everything is going to be okay, Jiyeon. Don't think about it much, okay?" 

"But what if SM finds out about it?" I'm so worried about that. SM has the power to do almost everything they want to do with their artists' lives. I know. I'm overthinking. A lot. It's just that there were a lot of people who witnessed the incident. 

"They have nothing to do about it, trust me. Let's just hope that it won't get worse." I do hope so.

We both stayed silent for minutes until I finally asked him why he was here and how the heck did he found where I live. He only chuckled as a reply and said, "I have my ways," 

"Didn't I tell you that I'll find you?" he smiled and pinched my nose. "Won't they look for you?" I asked worriedly. "They won't look for me. Our managers gave us a day-off to relax ourselves. I can stay here for a while until morning." he said. "Are you sure?" 

"And why would you think that I wouldn't be sure, Miss Jiyeon?"  

"Whatever, Do Kyungsoo." I rolled my eyes and smiled. "There, it's much better to see that smile instead of seeing those eyes release tears." He has always been this sweet ever since I got close to him. Our friendship were unbreakable back in the old days. He has always been my comfort zone and my best friend. Until now, even if I didn't see him for 5 years, things did not change between us. We're still the same. He is still the same. "It's already 10, aren't you going to rest?" he asked. "No, I don't think I can sleep tonight." I replied. "And aren't you going to leave?" I grinned. "I don't want to. I'm staying here until morning." he seriously said. "And who gave you the permission to stay here until morning?" I teased. 

"Uhm... me? Come on, let me stay here until morning. It's been so long ever since I got to be with you." Point taken. I really wouldn't mind having him stay until morning. I want to talk to him and ask how has he been doing. Being an Idol and actor, I'm sure there a a lot of changes in his life. Including the fact that he is an idol already, I'm sure a lot of people adore him. Kyungsoo is loved by many because of his attitude and talent. He is very humble.