Chapter 10 - Mixed

I uttered, "It's her."

I blinked my eyes a couple of times. My eyes are not deceiving me. At one single glance, I already knew it was her. From head to toe, I will never forget her appearance and physique. She has always been on my mind lately and now this type of crap comes up. But...

She's here.

She's in Korea.

I want to see her but I know for myself that I cannot do that. The last time I saw her was years ago even before I debuted and became so popular. 'Til then, she never came back. Her cousin, Eunji, I never saw her again too. Even Sehun doesn't have contact with her.

But seeing a big poster of her is quite shocking.

Even if it's a standee or a poster.

As long as I saw her again, I feel so at peace although I don't know the reason why.

"I-is that really Jiyeon?" Baekhyun muttered. "There will be no other Jiyeon that would look as amazing as her," my eyes stared at the floor and my feet slowly made its way out of the mall. Seeing her in a big poster at the mall gave me a heart attack.

So, is she a model now?

"Hey, Chan! Wait up!" Sehun and Baekhyun yelled.

It's nice to see that she's doing well.

*~*~*~*

I have already decided that I will be filing for a vacation next week. I cannot file this week because we will have a lot meetings with XiaoLing. Of course, I need to be present during those times. Being the marketing manager and the vice-president's secretary, I have to be updated regarding our sales and XiaoLing's stocks.

In a few hours, the press conference will start and Myungsoo will come and pick me up. I've already fixed myself and let Eunji pamper me a bit. I allowed her apply some makeup on my face 'cause I think it would be wonderful if I am also wearing makeup that would match my outfit. I did not do anything special for my hair. Besides, my hair seems perfect the way it is. Jaeyeol threw me a cute compliment when he saw me after I was finished getting myself dolled up. I figured that I should not tell him that I'm filing for a vacation yet. I want to plan some things and surprise him. He would be very happy about that, I'm sure.

A honk was heard a few moments later. Myungsoo has already arrived to pick me up. I grabbed my purse and kissed Jaeyeol's cheek before stepping outside. Myungsoo was waiting outside his car looking so handsome in his suit. Jae and Eunji greeted him from the front door and waved at me as Myungsoo opened the car door for me. I smiled as I wave to both of them. The car started to moved and I heaved a heavy sigh.

"You look really pretty tonight, Jiyeon," Myungsoo takes a glance at me and focused his eyes back at the road. "Thank you, you don't look too bad yourself, Myungsoo." I smiled. "Some people might be shocked when they see you." he muttered. "Why is that?" I asked. "I'm sure they won't believe that you are an employee at our company." he chuckled. Why would he even say that? I've been working at the company for two and a half years already. I am sure some investors will recognize me. I've dealt with a lot of investors during the past years.

"The venue seems to be packed with cameras and paparazzi..." I muttered to myself as Myungsoo was driving nearer and nearer towards the entrance of the venue. Soon enough, after he pulled up, he handed the key to the valet and we went together inside with my hand holding his arm.

"Be prepared, for you will meet some business tycoons," he whispered to my ear as we walk inside. A lot of cameras were flashing upon making our way inside. Darn. We look like we're in a red carpet. There are photographers and paparazzi. I'm sure this night would be on the newspaper. Hopefully, I won't be on the newspaper.