Chapter 30 - Reconciled?

Fact: "Chanyeol's Baby" is already a year old. I first published CB on November 6, 2015.

***

The week off with Chanyeol's family ended with a blast. It was such a happy time for all of us. We enjoyed a lot and made new memories. Even Suho and Sehun enjoyed. They look forward to being with Chanyeol's family again. Jaeyeol was really happy being with Chanyeol and his parents. It was a shame because Minji had to leave early because of her business and books.

Since Minji took her car, the EXO members had to ride my car. It wasn't a burden. Those three EXO members were as noisy as ever. Jaeyeol didn't even sleep during the journey back. He has Suho, Sehun and Chanyeol to keep him awake and entertained.

Speaking of which, Chanyeol and I have been... closer? I don't know what to label our relationship as of the moment. I am really confused.

Did we really reconcile?

Does that mean we're really back together?

"Jiyeon-ah, you can drop us off at SM instead. Our managers are waiting for us there." Suho said. "I had fun being with Chanyeol hyung's family. Hyung, thanks for inviting us." Sehun grinned. "I'm glad you guys had a good time." Chanyeol chuckled. He was seating shotgun. I can't even drive properly because his hands keep on touching my hand whenever its near him.

"SM! SM!" Jaeyeol exclaimed making all of us chortle at his own cuteness. "Yes, that is SM, Jaeyeol-ah." I laughed.

When we reached the building, I went to park at the back. EXO's manager was waiting outside. "Thanks for the ride, Jiyeon." Suho said and ruffled my hair. "I'll see you around oppa."

"Oh? Do visit us when we practice. Cook for us, too!" Sehun exclaimed, earning a smack from Suho. "This kid..."

Sehun and Suho said their 'bye's to Jaeyeol before entering the building. Chanyeol was still talking to their manager. It seemed that he was having a serious chat with his manager. Then suddenly, Chanyeol grinned and was patted on the shoulder by his manager.

I raised my brow. "I can now stay with you two whenever I feel like it!" He exclaimed like a happy kid. "Yay!" Jaeyeol jumped with glee, clapping his hands. "Let's go homeeee!" Chanyeol said and went inside the car. I gawked at him. He is indeed like a child.

This time, I was the one riding shotgun.

Chanyeol drove with a smile painted on his face. He and Jaeyeol sang songs again. I keep on laughing and clapping because Jaeyeol was doing a good job singing. He memorized the songs well now.

By the time we got home, Eunji called me to see how was I doing. I haven't called again since taking the week off. Eunji must be having a good time with Dongwoon's family.

She told me that Dongwoon's family were kind and she might stay with them until New Years Eve. I told her that I didn't bother and just enjoy her moments with Dongwoon's family.

I put Jaeyeol for a nap after we arrived. He needed it.

I was left alone with Chanyeol downstairs. We were both silent and just doing our own business. I was putting all our clothes in the laundry basket. Chanyeol was on his phone, texting and texting.

Carrying the laundry basket, I proceeded to where the washing machine was. I have nothing else to do for now so I decided to do the chores.

When I proceeded to the kitchen to get a glass of water, I saw Chanyeol leaning on the table, eating an apple. I can feel his striking gaze looking intently at me. My palms started sweating for no reason and drinking a glass of water became difficult all of a sudden.