Chapter 27 - XOXO

Geez guys I just read two new comments from the last chapter... you guys! I love you all! Keep on reading and supporting my stories, neh?

*~*~*~*

Today is a very special day for Jaeyeol because Chanyeol's family is going to hang out with us. Every passing day with Chanyeol seems so special for Jaeyeol. I noticed that he looks so happy and joyful now that Chanyeol came into the picture. I couldn't help but feel bad at myself. How can I be so selfish? I should've let him know sooner. It's been almost seven months since the world knew about Jaeyeol.

"Jaeyeol are you ready, baby?" I shouted from the living room. "Yes!" I hear him yell and stomp down the stairs. I continued making the sandwiches and put them on a sandwich bag. "Jae, baby, can you place this Tupperware inside the basket?" I handed him a Tupperware containing cookies.

"Eunji, are you sure you're not coming?" I asked again. "Nope, not a chance, Jiji. This is a family bonding with the Park family and I am not going to ruin this day." she grinned and placed the dumplings on the container. "Anyways, how come Chanyeol didn't go home last night?" Eunji asked. "He told me that they were practicing and he's going to spend the night at their dorm." I reply. "But he's going to pick up you and your child, right?"

"Of course he will. He texted me this morning."

"Mommy is not yet dressed?" Jaeyeol said, stepping inside the kitchen. I take a look at him and saw him wearing the shirt Chanyeol gave him a few days ago.

"No, not yet." I replied.

"Jiyeon, you should really fix yourself now. I'll take care of the dumplings. Go!" Eunji said and pushes me lightly out of the kitchen. I chuckled and ran to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I already took a bath this morning. Now I have only thirty minutes left, plenty of time to fix and make myself presentable.

I dried and curled the ends of my hair. It's a good thing I already picked out two dresses for me to choose. I was always wearing casual clothes, so I guess I should wear a dress. It's either I wear the short sleeved light brown dress or the baby pink dress. Since I already wore too much dark clothes, I decided to wear the baby pink dress this time. I am not wearing high heels again. I am much more comfortable in flats, besides, I'm 170cm.

I applied a little powder on my face and a light pink lipstick. Also, I did not forget to put some eyeliner on my eye. I'm not really fond of wearing makeup. I only apply heavy cosmetics when it's necessary.

"Jiyeon, Chanyeol's here!" my heart suddenly stopped. I quickly fixed my purse and grabbed my cellphone before taking a last glance at myself. I smiled and went downstairs.

I saw Chanyeol looking handsome as always in his jeans and shirt with brown leather jacket. He was talking to Jaeyeol and playing with his toy car until his eyes caught mine and his expression changed. "Hi." I greeted, sounding casually as possible. "H-hi, J-jiyeon." he stutters.

"You look... beautiful." he smiled.

I could feel the butterflies in my stomach as he was saying that with that incredible smile of his. Oh gosh, what the heck is this?

"Thank you." I replied.

"Everything's in pla--- woah, momma looks gorgeous." Eunji's jaw dropped. "Mommy is always beautiful, right daddy?" Jaeyeol tugs Chanyeol's shirt to call his attention. His eyes wouldn't pull away. If he won't pull away my stomach will not calm down and my heart as well. Wait. What am I blabbering about anyways?

"Yeah, she's always beautiful." Chanyeol smiled. There was something in that smile of his that I cannot point out. That smile that he gave me made me feel something else. Something that I can never understand.