Chapter 17 - Bunch Of Goodies

Haii everyone! This chapter is a whole lotta 'bunch of goodies' so I really hope that you'll find it wonderful. ;)
*****

Since that awkward morning visit, I had never returned back to them again. My managers had refrained me from visiting because we needed to practice very hard. They gave me four days to stay and practice for our next comeback. Within those days, I thought about Jiyeon and how to confront her. I can't let things stay the way it is now. It feels somewhat strange.

"You seem troubled, Chan." Kyungsoo noticed. He's Jiyeon's close friend; he might help me with her. "I guess you could say that, Kyungsoo. Uhm... It's about Jiyeon." I told him.

His brows furrowed and eyed me with a serious expression, "And what about her, Chanyeol?" I knew he'd ask with that tone. Whenever it involves Jiyeon, he's serious. He deeply cares for her. "She's acting strange when I'm around. Jiyeon's avoiding me, but I didn't do anything to her." I muttered.

I heard him huff as he smirk, "Are you sure about that, Chanyeol? Be my guest. You did a terrible thing and don't even act like you don't know anything."

So my thoughts were precise.

He left without another word, leaving by my own at our shared room.

Do I have Eunji's number? I figured that she might help me confront Jiyeon about the problem. She'd be a big help. I found myself looking up her name on my contact list. If I'm not mistaken, I think we also exchanged numbers during one of my visits or maybe Jiyeon gave me her cousin's number.

And my crappy luck, I have Eunji's number.

Without hesitation, I dialled it and she soon picked it up afterwards.

"This is Eunji speaking."

"It's me, Park Chanyeol. Listen, is Jiyeon around?" I asked.

"Oh, hello. I'm not at home as of this moment, but Jiyeon and Jae are home. Why'd you ask?"

"I'm sorry to be a bother but I need your help and it involves your cousin."

"I will be listening..."

There, I had told her my thoughts and how Jiyeon has been acting these past weeks. She seem to notice her cousin's actions, but she isn't sure if it's regarding our past. Yes, our past. That is what I have been thinking about. If Jiyeon's always getting so worked up when I'm around, it might be the fact that she remembers and it affects her. I don't really like it when I happen to remisce that fateful night. It was more than terrible.

Eunji had planned to sabotage Jiyeon. She asked for my free day which is in a week and that's when I'll bravely confront her. Yes, I admit, I'm a bit of a coward when it regards women. Even though it's not what I seem like outside.

Yes, I'm full of charisma but when it involves women, I shrink down into a small mouse. Some women are hard to approach just like Jiyeon. She had changed. Jiyeon's not the same anymore.

Which reminds me... Does she have a boyfriend? Suddenly, I remembered five days ago. She looked really happy when she was walking beside the unknown man. She told me he's her boss but it doesn't seem like it. They look so comfortable with each other. Not to mention, he's good-looking too. I wonder if he likes Jiyeon.

Gosh.

Why am I even thinking about that? I should care less if Jiyeon is in a relationship with someone. We're not even together. The both of us only manage to talk because of Jaeyeol. If it wasn't for my-- our child, we might have never talked to one another again. I might've never saw her again.