Chapter 33 - Sparks Fly

Chanyeol and I have been undeniably getting along well. Everything feels like a dream up to this day.

Everything is going well for the past three months. Less stalker fans more mature ones. I'm very glad about it and so does Chanyeol.

EXO wrapped up their concert in America and that means Chanyeol would be home until their next comeback comes around the corner. We're currently staying at Apgujeong where our house is. It's been a month since we moved out from Chanyeol's parents house.

Eunji has been staying with us alongside with Dongwoom but they left the house two weeks ago. I have this gut feeling that Dongwoon will propose any time soon. It's making me tingly and excited. Well, it's about time Eunji gets married. She's already 24!

She has a degree, a full time job as a costume designer, has enough money, has a car and has Dongwoon. Her life is already perfect. All she needs is to get married. 

I'm currently preparing lunch since Chanyeol is on his way here alongside with Suho and Baekhyun. Today is a nice day. We're experiencing an excellent weather to begin with. Jaeyeol was helping me prepare some dumplings while I cook some soup and chicken for the boys. I cooked extra meals in case some other members come along. We never know. 

"Mommy, is Daddy going to stay for a long time now?" Jaeyeol asks innocently with his eyes blinking a couple of times. I smiled and nodded, "He'll be home for a while, baby. Daddy will stay now." 

With that remark, Jaeyeol grinned broadly which was very similar to Chanyeol's full smile. Seeing Jaeyeol smile brightens up my day. What more if I also see Chanyeol smile with us. 

From: Beloved 
We encountered traffic, sweetheart. I think it'll take us thirty more minutes before we get there. I can't believe I still have to suffer thirty more minutes before I see my favorite persons in the world. 

To: Beloved
As long as you'll be coming home, it's alright. :) See you later. 

"Your daddy texted and said that they'll be a little late for lunch since there is traffic. That's okay, right? As long as Chanyeol gets home..." I mutter. "Mommy looks really pretty today."

"And that's because Daddy Chanyeol is going home." Patchu chimes in. 

Yes, our dorky friend is in the house. She went to visit us yesterday but decided to spend the night. After she found out that Chanyeol is going home, she told me she'll stay to help me cook lunch. Patricia has been very busy. Apart from being an interior designer, she's also an entrepreneur and part-time author. She's that awesome. 

"Finished cooking the soup yet?" she asked as she serves the kimbap on the table. "Yes, it's done. I just have to transfer it on a big bowl." 

"I'll do it. Just finish cooking the chicken." She grinned and jmoved quickly. She's quite fast with her movements but also careful. 

"Mommy's birthday is near!" Jaeyeol blurts out of nowhere. "It's not that near yet, baby." I chuckled. "April 10th, right?" Minji asked. "Yep. I can't believe I'm turning 23 now. Time sure flies fast especially when you're an adult already." 

"Well at least, everything is back to normal right now. You have your boys, your job is stable and no more troubles as of now." 

"You are darn right, Patricia." I said in English and we both laughed.