Chapter 7 - EXO's POV

Hi everyone I just want to apologize in advance for the errors in this chapter. I know that there are grammatical and some typos there. I'll be editing to make it correct soon. Anyway I also want to warn everyone about this chapter for it contains some bad words and a scene. Hehe. You'll see. 

*~*~*~*

Jiyeon 

Jaeyeol 

she has a baby

Chanyeol is the father

"I am Do Kyungsoo from EXO," I whispered. It took a few moments until Jaeyeol spoke. Instead of a voice replying, his arms hugged me tighter. 

"You are D.O!" he exclaimed. 

"Shh. Be quiet, Jaejae." I chuckled. "Omo. My mommy's friend is an EXO member!" Jaeyeol mutters to himself although I heard it clearly. "Did you know that you are my second favorite in EXO?" he tells me. I smiled. So he likes me. 

"Really? I feel so honored to be your second bias. Although, who is your number one bias?" I asked him. 

"Chanyeol hyung!"  I should have known. 

The kid likes his own father. Who am I kidding? 

"Why him, Jaeyeol -ssi?" I asked. 

"Because he is very cool." he briefly replies. Would you still call him 'cool' despite of the pain he has brought to your own mother? "How about me?"  

"Your also awesome, uncle. Did you know that you are my mommy's bias?" 

A big smile crept up on my face.

So, Jiyeon is my fan? 

Ugh. Why can't it get out of my mind?! Jiyeon's face, Jaeyeol's personality and appearance. Last night was the most confusing yet astounding night I've ever experienced. Reminiscing what happened last night made me truly happy. I kissed her. 

Although it's not completely on her luscious lips. I feel so proud of myself because I made a simple move. I've been wanting to do that ever since I fell for her. I didn't have the nerve to do that because she fell in love with that tall derp. I felt so giddy ball of a sudden just by thinking of her. Even if many years have passed, I still am inlove with her. 

"Woah. Kyungsoo's smiling brightly today. What could be the reason?" 

The moment he entered the room, my smile wore off and a frown was replaced on my face. I will never forget what she told me. You, bastard. You put her in too much pain. I can never forgive you for what you did. 

"You seem very happy today, Kyungie." 

I stood up and walked out from the room. I need to calm myself before I break his bones. He may be tall but that doesn't mean I can't hurt him. 

"Are you guys all ready? We will be heading to the fansigning in 10 minutes!" our manager announced. We're heading off to a fansigning and I guess today would be great too. I will see once again my fans who gives me strength and support in my solo and group activities. 

After our members fixed themselves, we headed off.

The drive to our destination wasn't that long but as usual, my co-members were very noisy. Especially Chanyeol and Baekhyun. Their mouths can't easily shut. All I can do is stare out the window and contemplate my schedules. I suddenly saw a flower shop upon passing by. Flowers remind me of Jiyeon. She loves flowers.