Chapter 2 - Unexpected

I woke up by the sounds of the television. I looked down to my right and saw Jaeyeol sleeping peacefully at my lap. Smiling, I turned off the television and carried Jaeyeol to our room.

It was already 2 in the morning and seems like Eunji is not yet here. That girl really loves to party. Well, it's her life. She can do whatever she wants to. I went downstairs and cleaned up the mess. I placed the bowl and glasses we used last night at the sink. The pillows were scattered because of last night. Jaeyeol and I built a fort while we were watching "Shrek".

Last night was enjoyable. All of my worries and stress was gone after bonding with my baby. The living room was filled with laughter and shrieks while we watch the series of "Shrek".

After cleaning up the living room, I washed the dishes. Since I am not yet feeling sleepy, I went back to the living room and watched Girls' Generation's "Catch Me If You Can" from my laptop.

I smiled as soon as the song started and the girls were in their positions with their incredible outfits. I looked at each member and smiled. It has been long since I last saw them. Taeyeon and I knew each other from the past and this led me to meeting all the dazzling members of So Nyeo Shi Dae.

As the song kept on going, I frowned and noticed that someone is missing.

Oh right.

Jessica's not part of the music video.

I sighed and thought how she's doing with Krystal.

If only I could visit Taeyeon. I could visit her since I often see her brother near my workplace. I would but I couldn't. Everything seems too risky.

The sound of the door opening snapped me from my thoughts and interrupted me from my reverie. Eunji was standing and looked like she partied the whole day. The smell of vodka and alcohol filled my nostrils as she takes small, light steps towards me. "Why are you still awake?" she asks.

"I don't know, drowsiness wouldn't pay me a visit so," I shrug my shoulders and turned my attention back at the music video. "Go and take a shower. You smell awful." I added. I saw her roll her eyes, "I didn't drink, okay?" she said and walked away. I know she didn't drink. If she did, she could've got home slurring her words and she'll look red because of the Asian glow.

I continued watching videos for the meantime until I felt her weight beside me. Thankfully, she smells good now. I am not really fond of alcohol.

"So you're watching Music Videos of SM's artists?" she asked. "Uh yeah..." I muttered.
"Have you watched the Pathcode teasers?" she asks. I shook my head as a response. "Go watch some. It's pretty amazing." she said and clicked one of EXO's Pathcode teasers. Unsurprisingly, she clicked Sehun's teaser first. I know she would do that. She and Sehun were very good friends. I don't know if she still has contact with Sehun. "Wow, you clicked your crush's teaser." I teased. She rolls her eyes and chuckle in return, "Could you stop? He is not my crush. I have Dongwoon in my life."
We watched the teaser and I had to say that Sehun looks really good and handsome at the teaser.

Next up was...

Byun Baekhyun.

He looked so fine with the black outfit and the smashing eye makeup. How did this puppy turn into a handsome wolf? He might act like a jerk for messing around too much but he still manage to be very serious at times. He can only be serious when it is time for him to act.

I also watched Kyungsoo's teaser. Boy, he doesn't look squishy anymore. Kyungsoo's getting manlier. Back in the old days, Kyungsoo was my closest friend in SM. He was so squishy during his pre-debut days especially when he sings.