Chapter 28 - The Short Vacation

I hope you guys would like it. :) -Pat

***

December came so quickly without us noticing. EXO will take a rest for a couple of days after their last concert overseas, thankfully. Those boys were tiring their ass out half the year just for their concerts.

That's why EXO-Ls love them so much.

EXO spends their year making their fans happy.

Chanyeol's Birthday had passed and so has Jaeyeol's. Both of them were so juvenile and happy. It was Jaeyeol's first time to celebrate his birthday with his daddy around so he was twice as happy than last year. Chanyeol, on the other hand, can't contain his happiness. He was more than happy and certainly the word, "happy" was such a light word to describe his emotion.

"Jiyeon-ah, are you ready for our outing?" Yoora asked as she sips her coffee. "Of course, I'm excited. It will be another outing with you guys and not to mention, Jaeyeol is with us. It's been a very long time since I got to be in an outing with the Park family and I'm very much sure that this one will be enjoyable."

Enjoyable enough for me to save another memory.

"I do hope so... anyways, have you packed already?"

"Yes, my clothes are already packed in a small luggage together with Jaeyeol's. He's really excited for the trip." I smiled.

Yoora and I left the cafe moments later and proceeded to the mall to shop. It's a pity that Mama Park wasn't with us. I'm sure she would have loved to be with me and Yoora. Back in the old days, the three of us would go shopping together. They were both my fashion stylist, helping me pick a better outfit that would suit me and my body.

Within two days time, we'll be off to the country side and rest for one and a half week. We all definitely need a break from the city and just enjoy ourselves in a serene and calm place. No paparazzi and definitely no fan girls. I heard from Yoora that Chanyeol is hiring some special bodyguards during our short term vacation. Oh and Patricia aka Minji will be with us as well. She'll be with us for five days only since she has other things to do. It's been a while since I've talked to her. We are both busy with our own lives that we seemed to have forgotten to give each other a text or call.

Yoora eonni and I spent an excellent two hours inside the mall. We didn't buy that much, let's just say that we were only walking around, contemplating the boutiques that we passed by.

"Jiyeonni, is there still a chance for you and Chanyeol to get back again?"

I didn't answer immediately for I was taken aback with her question. I was still tongue-tied by the fact that his own family is still hoping for us to get back together.

"Why do you guys keep asking me about that?" I said, pouting.

"Don't you see that Chanyeol still loves you?"

Silence took over.

I glanced at Yoora eonni whose eyes were focused on the road. Those round eyes that were same as Chanyeol's.

"Can't you see? His eyes, don't you see how bright it sparkles whenever you are in his sight? Can't you notice the way he smiles whenever you are around? It's pretty obvious Jiyeon,"