Author's Note ^_^

This is not bad news, guys. Don't worry. :) 

I'm happy to inform you guys that I have my own page in FaceBook. Same username and same account. If you want to be updated to know what's going on with Patchu486, please click the external link and that's where you'll find me. Yes, that plain weird looking girl is me. HAHA. I made a FaceBook page so everyone will know when will my next updates will be and what stories am I up to. As of now, my drafts is clogged for I have a lot of unpublished works. If I feel somewhat generous, I'll give hints about my stories both published and unpublished stories if I may add. ;) 

(Also, if you want to ask questions to me just DM me in FaceBook or here in Wattpad)

To be honest, my updates with Miss Right and Chanyeol's Baby are always late because of various reasons. It's either I'm writing a new fic, updating a new unpublished story, making covers, planning cliffhangers, or thinking about the next chapters. So, yeah that's why I'm a bit delayed sometimes. 

Since vacation is starting next week, I'll try to update a little faster than the usual. :) 

Thank you guys for reading my works. It means a lot to a young aspiring author like me. :D 

Yours Truly, 

Patricia / Patchu486