Chapter 21 - Move Out

The news about Jiyeon getting mobbed is all over TV and Internet. The picture of Kyungsoo and her is still circulating on net. Fans were furious. They started hating Jiyeon in evey way possible starting from her SNS accounts until invading her personal privacy. Sasaengs have started to tent around their house and stalk them in any way they can. It was really scary by the way Eunji told me over the phone. Yes, it was Eunji who was updating me during our concerts. EXO is busy doing concerts overseas and I rarely see them now especially Jaeyeol. I miss my son so much. I had never felt being so homesick before.

I'm also worried about Jiyeon.

She doesn't go out anymore and it's been three whole weeks since she was mobbed. Kyungsoo and I still weren't on good terms. The managers never found out about he chaos we had made. That was a total relief for whole of EXO. If the managers knew of what happened, we'll be in huge trouble. SME is doing their best to provide protection to Jiyeon and Jae now so I feel a bit relieved whenever some SM representative call and update me regarding how my own family is doing. Yes, Jiyeon and I are not married and we're not even together but I consider her as family for she is the mother of my child.

Mom and Dad wanted to have Jae and Ji stay at the house for a month but they couldn't go to Yongsan. Sasaengs would go to Jiyeon's house and would walk like a passerby from time to time. It's a good thing that they can't do anything to her because their house is protected.

Since our concert in China is almost done, we were allowed to take three days off. A day for resting and two days for practicing. That doesn't sound like a day off at all. But at least, I can go and visit Jaeyeol and Jiyeon. I'm bringing them to live with me.

Yes, I want them to live in the house that I had bought six and a half months ago. I bought it even before I had knew about Jaeyeol. I wanted to live alone after I earned money. Since EXO was big time for the last 3 years, we earned a lot. Even though I still haven't been earning money on my own, it was enough for me to buy a simple and secured house somewhere in Seoul.

I'm going to take them and that's final. I'm sure Jiyeon wouldn't agree at first but I am going to make her agree since it was for her safety and also Jaeyeol's. I'm not letting anyone hurt her again. Not even me or Kyungsoo.

"Kyungsoo," I called him. He froze and continued to walk away, ignoring me. "You should post an official statement about the picture. Jiyeon doesn't deserve all the hate she's receiving right now. After all, it was your fault for kissing her."

He turned around and looked at me blankly.

"Stop blaming me, Chanyeol. We both love Jiyeon; I know you still do. But I'm not gonna stand here while she's hurt and unhappy. You know how much I hate seeing her like that." He said and completely walked away from me.

That punk better clear things out.

EXO is travelling back to Seoul immediately after we finish the concert. We packed our bags and luggages even if we were exhausted from dancing and singing. By evening, we were already at the airport and reached Seoul within a few hours.

There were still fans at the airport when we got there. Jiyeon's high-school friend, Patricia; better known as Patchu, was the one also looking out for Jiyeon. She'd visit Jiyeon's house once a week and ask her how she was doing. I'm glad that Patchu can visit her well without getting mobbed.

When EXO got off the plane, Patchu's face greeted me. My managers knew her so they let her come inside. I told everyone that I'll be heading to Jiyeon's right after we land so right after I saw Pat, we immediately hit the road and went to Yongsan.

"How is she doing?" I asked. "She's fine but she still can't manage to go outside. Jiyeon's gets really scared whenever she thinks about outdoors. I think she got a bit traumatized from what had happen to her."