Chapter 1 - Flashbacks

Hello everyone! I hope you guys like the first chapter and I'm hoping that this story would get a lot of support.
뿅 ~!

~•~•~•~•~

Another stressing day at work has passed and thankfully, I went out early. Which means, I could stop by to one of my favorite places in Korea. A place filled with memories that I would cherish in my heart forever.

A young couple suddenly catches my eye as they walk by hand-in-hand. They both look so adorable to be together. Both of them remind me of my teen years with my former boyfriend. We always come here to spend our time and bike together. Doing everything together with him was fun for me. I was so carefree and joyful back then.

But now, everything has changed.

Everything changed in a snap of fingers.

I remember the day that he once did something out of the blue.

I was reading my book peacefully at the park when suddenly, someone covered my eyes. It wouldn't take a minute for me to realize that it was my lover.

This boy just can't get away from me, can't he? I thought to myself before i remove the hands. "No. I'm not letting go if you won't tell me the magic word." he said with a deep voice. "Park Chanyeol!" I whined. "Nope. The password that you said was incorrect." he chuckled. "Fine." i mumbled. This boyfriend of mine loves to play these games. He loves annoying me until I get mad at him.

"Oppa, please let go." I really want to go back reading and find out if the girl still loves the boy. "Your password is incorrect." he laughed. I smiled to myself, finally getting the answer.

"I love you, Park Chanyeol."

In a flash, he removed his hands and kissed my cheek before sitting beside me. "I love you too." he smiled. With that short remark, I can already feel butterflies in my stomach and my heart beating fast. Isn't it surprising? With just a short phrase, your heart can beat in a rapid pulse and your mind can go crazy.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm reading a book, isn't it obvious?" i replied while my eyes were still glued to the book.

"Give me that!" he snatched the book away. Ugh. Why would he do that? "Hey, give me that!" I shouted and chased him. I noticed that he started reading the book. That dumb guy.

Then he finally stopped running until i catched up and took it away from him. "Why are you so fond of reading these pathetic love stories?" he asked. "Did you just say those were pathetic? My goodness, Park Chanyeol. This book contains a lot of romantic scenes and any human that would read this book---" In the midst of my blabbering, a force suddenly pulled me close to him.

And my lips was already connected into his.

My mind went blank. My heart went crazy and my stomach churned.

He pulled away seconds after and spoke as his hand touch my cheek, "Those romantic novels are a waste because they are made from fiction. But we are the the living proof of fiction, my love."

My heart stopped as he ended his sweet statement. His words are truly heartwarming. I, myself couldn't believe that those words came from his mouth. It sounds so pure and loving. One of the main reasons that I fell deeply in love with this guy. He makes me feel so special. There are times that he can be so melodramatic and cheesy, but his words, his actions and his loving care makes me feel like I'm the only girl in the world.