P.E.

During P.E. K sat on the stairs and watched as end class was practicing their assassination methods with Karasuma-sensei.

"Are ya too lazy to participate?"

A deep and playful voice appeared behind K. Karma was skipping class too, and was bothering the new kid because he was bored.

"What about you? If you lack skills you'll never get your target."

"Hmph, yeah I guess so. If you're here for the prize money then leave now. Cause we're going to assassinate Koro-sensei on our own."

Karma became serious and waited for an answer from the girl. But all he got was a laugh.

"Hahaha, is that what this is?"

"What?"

"This harassment is because you think my target is the stupid octopus?"

"Isn't that what you're after?"

Karma seemed confused as K continued laughing hysterically.

"I wouldn't dream of touching that disgusting alien. Shall I show you my target, Karma-kun?"

Karma was curious. If she wasn't after Koro-sensei then who was her target. The government only transferred professional assassins into 3-E with the objective of killing Koro-sensei.

"Who're ya after then?"

"Heh, it's a secret."

Her eyes were fixed on the field where everyone was practicing. Anyone could be a target. This new kid K was after someone, someone who isn't Koro-sensei.