Hello Old Friend

A few days later, Karasuma-sensei finally returns to class. He wasn't fully healed yet, but he came back as soon as he could. However, he was absent so long that the government already found a replacement. A tall man walked on to the field with a giant bag in his hand.

"Hello everyone, I'm your new physical education teacher, Takaoka-sensei."

He smiled brightly and sat on the ground. Everyone gathered around as he pulled piles and piles of sweets and candies out of his bag.

"Woooow...Takaoka-sensei, these sweets are amazing!"

Everyone enjoyed the sweets and fawned over Takaoka-sensei. They really liked their new teacher.

K arrived to class a bit late and her eyes grew wide when she saw Takaoka-sensei with everyone. Takaoka-sensei looked up to see K gawking at him. He chuckled and walked over to K.

"Are you who I think you are?"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"I think you do brat."

Takaoka-sensei growled at K. K looked up at him and glared. Takaoka-sensei clicked his tongue and raised his hand in the air. No one could've predicted what happened next. Takaoka-sensei's hand came down with force and speed to strike K across her face.

"Don't glare at me brat!"

Takaoka-sensei spoke in a deep and commanding voice as K fell to the ground.

"K!"

"What do you think you're doing?"

Karma and Nagisa ran to K's side. K could barely stand due to the impact of the blow to her head.

"I-I'm alright..."

K stood but quickly fell back onto Karma's shoulders. Karma supported her while Kayano and Nagisa examined K. Kayano was scared, but that didn't stop her from speaking her mind.

"Where's Karasuma-sensei? He would never hurt any of us like you!"

"Karasuma has been relieved of duty...I'm you teacher now, and you will listen to me."