Big Win? and a Reward? maybe...

Day after end of term exams---

"Yes! We did it!"

"We beat the five virtuosos!"

Everyone was celebrating and having fun. Class-E had beaten the top students of the school, won the right to demand anything of the five virtuosos, and they had a free chance to assassinate Koro-sensei with each top score. Everyone except Karma and K were celebrating. Karma had disappeared and K was sitting outside the classroom reading a book.

"Hey! What should we ask for?"

"I don't know...a new classroom?"

"How about embarrassing photos!"

"Come on guys...use your head."

Terasaka spoke and rolled his eyes at the immature students.

"Then what do you think we should ask for, Terasaka-kun?"

"This obviously..."

Terasaka held up a magazine and had it turned to a specific page. All the students smiled widely when they saw what Terasaka was suggesting.

The annual island trip that was reserved for only the best students at Kunigagaoka.

"Yeah!"

Time skip--

Everyone lined up for the assembly and held their heads high. Not even the usual jokes about class-E could bring them down.

"Hey Karma-kun...I thought you hated assemblies."

"I do Sugino, but I might as well come and gloat with the rest of you while I can."

Karma laughed sinisterly. K stood in line but wasn't paying attention. She could feel eyes on her. Someone was watching her and she wanted to know who it was.

When the assembly finally ended, all the students filed out of the gymnasium. K didn't get far before she heard someone call out to her.

"Se-ra-san..."

She turned to see Asano smiling devilishly. She also noticed Sakakibara standing behind him.

"What do you want?"

"I heard you threatened class-A using my contact information."

"You're the one that called me."

"You know...you're pretty smart...I just might have a spot in class-A for y-"

"No thanks brat..."

K began to walk away, but Asano wasn't finished.

"Why not missy?"

"You just want me so you can hold your title of top student."

"Yes I do...because everyone has a weakness, and you just happen to be Akabane's weakness."

"I don't understand you..."

"It's simple. I want to destroy Akabane and you can help me do that."

"And I decide that I don't want anything to do with you?"

"Then I will destroy you too."

"Heh...good luck...I'm not so easily broken."