Rumors

K had arrived at school early that morning and was already half asleep when everyone else walked in. K would've been fully asleep, but the topic of everyone's conversation woke her up.

"I heard Karma went to K's house yesterday..."

"First he walks her home...now he's making house calls?"

"Doesn't he remember that she's here to kill Karasuma-sensei?"

K just sat still and quietly listened. Everything would've been fine if a certain someone hadn't heard the other students whispering.

"Sooo, watchya guys whispering about so early in the morning? Are ya gonna tell me? Or do I have to beat you?"

Karma went right to the point. The other students knew that they would get hurt if they kept talking.

"Alright class...settle down."

Koro-sensei flew into the classroom through the window and began writing on the chalkboard. The students who were talking about Karma earlier sat in their chairs and didn't speak for the rest of class.

P.E. was the next class and it was the same. Karma skipped and K disappeared. The others either didn't care or weren't worried, they knew that Karma and K could handle themselves. Those two are probably class-E's top students after all.

K went to her usual spot by the waterfall and stared at her phone. She sighed when she read her mail.

"Looks like Shiro-san and Ito-chan won't be coming today."

She decided to lie down on the dirt and relax a little before P.E. finished. K was just about to close her eyes when her phone chimed. She grabbed it to check it...there was new mail. She read it and stood up.

Meet me at the school
-G.A.

K willingly walked to the main campus and waited. A boy walked toward her with a big fat grin across his face.

"What do you want, Asano?"

"Ah...so you do know my name."

"..."

"Don't look so malicious. I only want to ask you a few questions."

"Then ask them.."

"Fine...but not here. Lets go somewhere else."

Asano began walking in a direction and K followed cautiously. Asano eventually stopped in front of a door, the sign on the side read "meeting room." Asano unlocked the door, walked in, and sat at the head of the table. K sat as far as possible from him.

"...come closer will you."

Asano motioned for her to move, but K refused. Asano sighed and reluctantly got up to sit in a chair next to K.

"So...first question. Are you related to Tadaomi Karasuma?"

"Excuse me?"

"You are Sera Karasuma aren't you?"

K glared at Asano for mentioning her name, but eventually nodded To answer his question.

"...question two, why weren't you at school yesterday?"

"Are students not allowed sick days?"

"That depends, were you really sick?"

K stared suspiciously at Asano before answering his question.

"Yes, I was really sick."

"...heh...quest-"

"I want a question answered."

K interrupted Asano and demanded that he answer her question.

"Ok...what is it?"

"How do you know all these things about me? My email, my name, my attendance..."

"...."

"Well?"

"I used my father's account."

"So you illegally accessed your father's account and illegally stole information about a student..."

"Yes, you got everything right except one part."

"What's that?"

"You're not a student here. Not legally anyway."

"...I don't know what you're talking about."

"Heh, I know my father's hiding something at the old campus. Some kind of secret. I was hoping you would tell me, Sera."

"Don't call me that."