Ultimate Attempt pt. 2

Tonight was the night. The students of class-E led Koro-sensei to a floating room just past the beach. Almost immediately, Koro-sensei began to get seasick, his nauseous face amused most of the students.

"Alright Koro-sensei, let's watch a movie now."

A slideshow began to play on the TV screen. At first it was a normal slideshow with with normal pictures that the students had taken throughout the year. But after about 30 minutes of motion sickness, the movie had changed from a slide show about their year to an embarrassing yet revealing about Koro-sensei's scandalous hobbies. Koro-sensei blushed madly and whined. He was at his limit. Then Terasaka and a few other students stepped in front of him.

"Its finally time to cash in our reward."

Each student was allowed to destroy one tentacle for every perfect score they got on the midterm exam, and they were about to use it to their advantage.

"Ready..."

"...set..."

"...go!"

Each student shot and destroyed one tentacle. Suddenly the walls of the room were dragged away by jet skis and a few of the students appeared out of the water on water jet packs. They created a cage and trapped the weakened Koro-sensei in a wall of water. Now, with no escape, Hayami and Chiba appeared out if the water and aimed their weapons.

"Fire!"

Ritsu shouted and the two sharpshooters took aim and let loose. The sound of gunshots stopped everyone. Did they get him?

"Hehehe...you children really are something."

The smoke cleared to reveal that Koro-sensei had become a small ball with only a head.

"This is my ultimate defense. I congratulate you all for forcing me to use my ultimate defense."

Koro-sensei boasted and laughed, but the students were disheartened. Even when they used everything they had, they still couldn't kill him.

"Let's just head back...."

All of them gathered in the banquet hall and sulked. They didn't even scratch him.

"...I guess he really can't be killed..."

"We used every weakness that we knew of too."

"Hah...oh well, I think I'll just head back to my room and sleep."

Isogai stood to leave, but quickly collapsed to the floor.

"Isogai!"

Sugino rushed to his side and frantically inspected Isogai.

"Isogai! Isogai! Isogai..."

Sugino suddenly felt dizzy and collapsed as well.

"Whats going on?"

"Sugino....Isogai...everyone....they're sick."

"Looks like some sort of fever."

More than half of the students collapsed from exhaustion. Their bodies burned with high fevers as they tossed uncontrollably.

"Whats wrong with all of them?"