Island Time

The students of class-E finally arrived on the island.

"Wow, this place is huge!"

"I can't believe we get to spend our whole vacation here!"

"Haha hey guys, let's go swimming!"

"Yeah!"

Everyone was ready to go giving into the water, buy just before they could reach paradise they were stopped by a deep and commanding voice.

"Remember what your mission is. We are here to assassinate Koro-sensei, not play around."

"Yes Karasuma-sensei..."

Suddenly, a stream of water was shot at Karasuma-sensei's face. K was shooting him with a water gun that she had brought along with her.

"Y-you!"

"Haha Tadaomi! You look absolutely ridiculous!"

K laughed hysterically as Karasuma-sensei stood with his clothes soaked. The other students of class-E tied to hold back their laughter as they could see that Karasuma-sensei was fuming.

"Get to your rooms everyone!"

Karasuma-sensei ordered and the students did as they were told. Everyone walked back to the hotel except Karma and K.

"Hey girlie, come with me."

Karma led quickly while trying to avoid getting caught. K followed close by. Karma led them through the forest. They walked for quite a while, but given both of their physiques, neither was very tired. Karma finally stopped near an opening in the tropical forest.

"Look girlie."

K looked up to see the sunset, beautifully orange across the ocean horizon. The sky was painted in shades of red and yellow.

"Wow..."

"And I thought nothing surprised you girlie."

"Um...yeah..."

K blushed slightly when she saw Karma's playful smile plastered across his face.

"By the way girlie, you seem to be on good terms with Karasuma-sensei now. Did you give up on killing him?"

"No, I haven't given up...but this class needs him. Don't misunderstand, I'm still going to kill him. No, I'm going to assassinate him when he least expects it. I'm just getting close to my enemy so my target is easier."

"...will you really be able to do it?"

"Of course. I'm a trained assassin and I made a promise I would never break."

"Never break?"

Karma repeated her words and cocked his head to the side.

"I don't ever make a promise that I don't intend to keep."

"In that case K, would you make a promise to me?"