Festival pt. 2

The tournament part had just finished. The girls had lost their match against the basketball team, but the boys managed a heated victory against the baseball team. Everyone was in high spirits and it was time to celebrate.

Many of the students split into groups and explored the campus and all the different activities that each class put together. Despite her best efforts to avoid them, K was once again stuck with Karma, Nagisa, and Kayano. K seemed to be a bit depressed before she heard someone call out to her through the sea of people.

"Sera-san!"

"Itona!"

She ran to Itona and gave him a big hug. The other students around them watched suspiciously, but they quickly looked away when Karma showed up with his threatening aura.

"Hey girlie, hurry up or you'll miss all the fun!"

Now K, Nagisa, Itona, Karma, and Kayano explored the huge campus. They saw a cafe, petting zoo, and even a dunking Booth. They were surprised at how much money each class was allowed to spend. But they all stopped when they spotted a haunted house.

"Look Nagisa-kun! A haunted house!"

"Yeah! Looks like fun! Lets go in guys!"

"Girlie, if you're scared you can hold on to me-"

"No thanks..."

They were all excited to enter the haunted house but quickly found out that it wasn't all fun and games. As they entered the walls shifted and separated everyone. Nagisa and K, Kayano and Itona, and Karma.

"Jeez, just how much money did they spend on this thing!"

Karma growled angrily but eventually quieted down. Nagisa looked around and quickly came up with a "battle strategy."

"Looks like we're going to have to follow the paths. We should be able to meet back up once we get out of here."

Everyone agreed and began following their own paths in the haunted house.