To Love and To Have Loved

Itona disappeared as soon as he and Kayano found their way outside the haunted house. Kayano didn't notice that Itona was staring intensely at a tall man in a suit who was walking around the school grounds. All of Itona's intense rage gathered in his gut, he spotted his target. Someone who hurt the person he loved ten years ago, and the center of all evil in his life. The government wanted him to kill Koro-sensei, but he wanted to kill Karasuma-sensei for Sera.

Itona followed Karasuma-sensei through the crowd of people. He made sure not to be noticed while also observing every move Karasuma-sensei made. He watched as a few students from the other classes gossiped and whispered.

"Who's that?"

"Is he a teacher?"

"He soooo cool!"

Itona noticed Karasuma-sensei then the corner and quickly followed. When he came around the corner of the building a hand grabbed him. He reacted in a split second and slipped out of the arms that restrained him.

"Why are you following me?"

"...you know why..."

"Where's Sera?"

"Don't speak her name."

"Where is she?"

"That's none of your business."

"...if you're planning on confronting me then let's go somewhere else. There's too many people here."

Itona agreed and followed Karasuma-sensei to the forest just outside the old campus.

"Shall we start?"

Without waiting for an answer, Itona attacked with his tentacles. Karasuma-sensei dodged by inches causing Itona to crush the ground where Karasuma-sensei used to be standing.

"You're really trying to kill me..."

"Aren't you going to fight back?"

"..."

"...draw it...your knife."

Karasuma-sensei stood still in his ready position, his hand hovered over his antiKoro-sensei knife. Itona taunted and teased...daring him to draw.

"I don't want to hurt you-"

"That's not what you said when you pointed your gun at her!"

"I won't hurt you as long as she's here. Your right, I don't like you, but I'm not going to hurt my sister anymore."

"...she doesn't want you here and she doesn't need you...ever since that day ten years ago, she's never laughed...not a real laugh."

"...I'm not leaving."

"Tch..."

Itona launched a flurry of attacks and Karasuma-sensei dodged each attack by the skin of his teeth. Karasuma-sensei's hand stayed just over his knife, he was unsure if he should draw or not...draw and hurt Itona, or don't draw and risk getting hurt with any type of misstep.

The love a brother feels for his sister versus the love a boy feels toward his best friend. No one else knew the pain of seeing their most important person hurt, and both of them refused to give up.

"Itonaaaaaa!"

Both boys turned to see K running toward them.

"S-sera-san? What are you-"

"Ritsu hacked Tadaomi's phone...what are you two doing?"

"Settling things."

"What?"

"..."

K stared worriedly between the two boys.

"Stop this..."

"But Sera-"

"He wants to fight..."

"And I won't take the risk of letting you hurt him."

K glared at Karasuma-sensei but all he did was sigh. Then without warning, Itona rushed Karasuma-sensei at Mach speed.

"Itona!"

Karasuma-sensei fell to the ground and Itona stood over him. K rushed to Karasuma sensei's side and kneeled next to his still body.

She panicked. Is he alive? What do I do? What's going to happen? Her head was full of unanswered questions, but she relaxed slightly when she saw his chest rise and fall.

"He's still alive..."