Study Session: The Big Five

It was end of term exam time and once again, Nakamura, Okuda, Kayano, Nagisa, Isogai, Kanzaki, and K were studying quietly in the library.

"Hey Nakamura-San, could you help me with this question?"

"Sure Kayano-san."

They were studying so peacefully, but as always, something or someone had to ruin it.

"Heeeey, the library's growing weeds again."

"What are you saying Koyama...there are only two Weeds and they're surrounded by five beautiful flowers."

The five virtuosos...Araki Teppei, Sakakibara Ren, Koyama Natuhiko, Seo Tomoya. Sakakibara eyed the girls sitting at the table and smiled.

"Oi, Sakakibara, stop flirting with them."

Araki scolded Sakakibara as he adjust his glasses.

"What do you want?"

Nakamura immediately got defensive. She glared at them and so did Nagisa and Isogai.

"Now now, class-E should know this by now...you're not allowed to use the library."

Koyama teased with a sickening grin.

"The library's available to all Kunigagaoka students..."

K spoke but didn't move Her head which was resting comfortably on the table.

"Excuse me? You-"

"If you continue to harass them I'll call Asano myself and have him put you in your place."

K cut off Koyama before he could finish and held her phone in the air. On the screen was Gakushuu Asano's contact information.

"And how did someone like you get Asano's contact information?"

"He called me..."

Everyone in the room was shocked. They couldn't believe that Asano would call K, and they couldn't believe that she was close enough with Asano to use him as a threat against the five virtuosos.

"Tch..."

"Interesting...then how about a bet instead of a threat?"

"What kind of bet?"

Nakamura demanded that Seo explain what he wanted.

"A bet where whoever scores highest in the end of term exams gets one demand. It can be anything the winner wants, and the loser has to obey."

"..."

"Well?"

"Deal..."