One False move

It had been about a week since K joined class 3-E. She seemed to have a special assassination target, but she never made a move. She always slept during indoor classes and was only awake to observe the P.E. class. She was watching them. Watching their techniques, strategies, habits. She never interacted with any of the students, except when Karma would harass her.

"Hey Karma, is she really an assassin?"

Nagisa was curious but he sounded more concerned.

"Yeah, I guess, but she said she wasn't after the octopus."

"Then why is she here?"

"Dunno."

"Okay class, settle down now."

Koro-sensei walked in (or wriggled in) and began the lesson. Like usual K fell asleep. Koro-sensei continued to teach normally, but he became frustrated when K constantly fell asleep and refused to pay attention to his lessons.

"K, you can sleep during breaks but not during my class. Class time is my time to teach you new things.

Koro-sensei walked down the aisle toward K's seat. When he reached her seat he lightly tapped her shoulder with one of his giant yellow tentacles.

"Wake up K"

"..."

She didn't move at first, but right before Koro-sensei spoke again she did something. Without lifting her head she spoke. She sounded angry...and irritated.

"Did you just touch me?"

"Hmm?"

Without speaking another word she lunged. With a plastic anti-Koro-sensei knife in her left hand and a BB gun in her right hand. She was so quick that none of the students could see her movement, but Koro-sensei was quicker. He dodged and smiled delightfully. However, K's eyes were full of rage and bloodlust. She lunged again and again, firing a few shots as Koro-sensei dodged.

"Hmph, you're as fast as they say."

"Is that a compliment? Hmm?"

"Oi Ritsu, fire."

"Yes ma'am."

Without protest Ritsu began firing just like before. A mindless machine, the only difference was that this time, there was another assassin working with her. Ritsu continued to fire shots at Koro-sensei as K observed.

After a few seconds passed, K finally moved again.

"There you are."

She shot one BB and then she lunged. No one saw how she did it, but she got three of Koro-sensei's tentacles with that joint attack.

"Have you learned your lesson yet? Monster."

"..."

Koro-sensei didn't speak. The whole E-class was shocked that Koro-sensei could be hurt so easily by that girl.