Chapter 29 - Please

A/N - Just warning you guys, there is a tiny bit of smut in this chapter if you could even call it that. It's nothing too major so you shouldn't have to worry. Sorry if I've offended anyone though!

*Mitch's POV*

All I could think about was kissing Scott. There wasn't another feeling in the world that I liked better right now than his lips on mine and I prayed silently that he would be mine to kiss forever. It was hard to do anything more than kiss Scott right now with my stupid injured leg but I was already beginning to get worked up and I knew I needed more. I could tell Scott was feeling the same as I could see him fidgeting out of the corner of my eye. I looked to the brunette and smiled affectionately at him.
"Come here," I said quietly, waiting for him to move closer so I could kiss him again. I could see the love in his eyes and I knew he meant what he said. It wasn't often before my accident that Scott was so affectionate so I knew he was sincere.

I wrapped my arms awkwardly around the blonde but I wasn't uncomfortable; I could never be uncomfortable as long as I was in Scott's arms. I rested my chest on Scott's, not having to worry about crushing him as I was about the size of a 12 year old boy. I leant down to kiss him but he turned his head at the last second causing me to get his cheek instead.

Scott sat up suddenly, a devil like smile on his gorgeous face. My back twisted and I fell back onto the bed with a small thump. I screwed my face up in mock pain and Scott was around the other side of the bed in a flash.
"Oh my gosh Mitch, are you okay?! I didn't mean to hurt you I'm sorry!" Worry was etched onto his face and I burst out laughing at the expression.
"Two can play at this game Scottie," I said evilly, matching his smirk from earlier. Scott's mouth hung open at the little prank I had just played on him and his lips formed an adorable pout.
"You're so mean!" Scott exclaimed, laughing and walking over to his desk chair and sitting down.
"But you love me," I retorted quickly, still smiling.
"True."

*Scott's POV*

The brunette was right; I did love him and there was no denying it now. Only a minute after I sat down, I got back up and walked the short distance to the side of the bed where I had left Mitch laying. I scooped my arms underneath his back and thighs, once again being extremely careful not to hurt his injured leg. He could bend his knee slightly as most of the damage was done to his calf and ankle but there was still limited movement in the joint.

I sat back down in the chair and rested Mitch on my lap so he was facing me. I carefully moved his legs so that they were either side of the chair; I'm sure it looked incredibly uncomfortable but it didn't feel that way. I supported the brunettes back with my hands as he leant down to capture my lips in a soft kiss.

The kiss quickly turned into a make out session and I could soon feel Mitch's small hands reach up underneath my shirt and rest on my chest. He slid them down to the waistband on my pants, dipping the tips of his fingers ever so slightly under the fabric then pulling them away quickly. He was becoming more adventures and I liked it a lot.

I didn't want to take my hands from Mitch's back in fear that he wouldn't be able to balance properly but I wanted to touch him so badly. He must has sensed my angst as soon, Mitch reached around his body, pulling my hands from his back and placing them softly on his hips. He smiled into the kiss as I began to slowly run my hands up and down his sides.

I knew Mitch was inexperienced in terms of anything sexual but his touch was magic. He knew exactly where on my body to touch and when to touch it, causing small moans to tumble from my lips occasionally.

*Mitch's POV*

I loved the reaction I was having on Scott. Although I had never done anything remotely similar, I somehow knew exactly what to do. It didn't help my confidence that Scott had probably done all of this before but I was glad I was making him feel good just by kissing and touching his chest.