thirtyfour

HEY YOU SHOULD VOTE & COMMENT THE SHIT OUT OF THIS BECAUSE YESTERDAY WAS MY 18TH BIRTHDAY AND ALSO BECAUSE YOU LOVE ME???

ENJOY BABYCAKES xxx
_______________________

She woke up alone.

Normally that wouldn't bother her. But her skin feels colder where his warmth was before.

She should be used to it. Everyone leaves, right?

Marley sits up quickly. Her heart sinking in her chest when she realizes he really isn't there. The room is empty.

And She woke up alone.

"Harry?"

Nothing.

The clock on her book case says it's a little after six. And Marley needs to get up for school.

She does so lethargically. Her feet practically dragging across the carpet and into the hall to the bathroom. Everything looks the same except one thing.

There's a green post-it on the mirror.

Good morning, Beautiful. I'll be back to give you a ride at 7. Had to go home for clothes and my books. -H

Marley smiles. And brushes her teeth. Which is kind of difficult to do at the same time. But she manages because he didn't leave her. He just went home for some things.

So Marley smiles.

Across town, Harry thinks the hardest thing he has ever had to do was climb out of bed this morning. All he wanted to do was lay there in her arms forever. But he had to go. He knew that.

The second hardest thing? Not speeding like a maniac. Because what if he could get back to her before she woke up? What if she would have let him kiss her 'good morning' as they lay there in a tangle of legs and colliding of seasons?

Yep. It's very, very difficult not to speed like a maniac.

Because sometimes the girl with the crystal blue eyes is worth being patient for. While the rest of the world just isn't.

Harry parks in the driveway before jumping out, leaving the car running. Hopes no one is awake yet in his house.

He slips inside before heading straight to the stairs, taking two at a time and hoping to get in and out without bumping into anyone.

Harry could find the excuse for why he left for school early. Not so easily for why he just now arrived home.

A new shirt replaces the wrinkled one on his torso. He pulls on a jacket from the back of his door and grabs his books before heading to the bathroom.

But his sister is already in there. Curling her hair. "You're up early."

"Have to be there early today." He mumbles the lie. Picks up his toothbrush. "Why are you awake this early?"

"Please. I've been up since five." Vivian says. Finishes her last curl. And unplugs the curling iron. "I always wake up at five."

"I don't understand what you've been doing for the past hour." Harry smirks. "You still look like you always do."

"Shut up it's called natural makeup." She jokingly shoves her brother's shoulder as he tries to put toothpaste on his toothbrush. "But it's still a process."