prestory a/n (2022 Update!)

Before you read this I'd like to acknowledge that this story will be a possible trigger for anyone with or recovering from eating disorders.

At times it will be very dark.

I cannot stress this enough.

If at any time you feel like it's too much for you, please stop reading.

I'll understand. I promise. As this is a touchy subject for a lot of people.

But the realism and raw reality of this book is what is supposed to make it good. It is supposed to make you cry, laugh and fall in love along with the characters..... So anyway, I hope you enjoy my story and I can't wait to read your thoughts on it via the comments xx

And if anyone has questions on the topics and themes expressed in this story, feel free to PM me.

Lots of love,

-Lena xx

______________

2022 update:

I previously took down these chapters because I wanted every word to be perfect. I started to rewrite this story, but that fear of imperfection has kept me from writing for far too long. If you've come back to read again now that these chapters are back up: Hi, I love you. I wanted these words to be perfect for you... but if you're back, that must mean they're pretty close... right? If this is your first time reading, I hope that you see this story for what it is: an imperfect snapshot of my younger-self's imagination... that I hope you read and enjoy it with kind eyes. Because these words, however imperfect, helped me through my own eating disorder. They are unfinished and may never be... in this version, or at all.

But perfection is overrated. In words and in life.

I will keep up both this version and the few rewritten chapters for now. And I will add to them if I find myself inspired to do so. Because I truly do love these characters, however flawed and human they may be... just as well all are.

- Lena xxxx