seven

I started reading a really awesome story and today I caught up with the most recent update.

So seriously, I turned to my friend and I was like "NOW WHAT DO I DO???"

And she's a fellow wattpad writer too so she's says "umm... write...duh..."

So then I wrote A LOT and I'm like "I'm going to update because I would hope that this author would do the same for me because I NEED TO READ THIS STORY."

So yeah, this is for you babes who've said you really love this story and ALL of you lovies and your super duper awesome comments.

SO PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT ILYSM
______________________________________

Thursday.

Today is Thursday.

And Marley is beyond nervous.

But she is simply nervous about the eating part. Not a single thing to do with Harry.

Nope. Not at all.

She slips into her first period class. Moves passed her fellow classmates who smell like distasteful words and pencil sharpenings. And finds a seat near the back.

After two full minutes of internal arguments, she sets her bag on the chair open next to her. Because she's saving it for the boy with a troubled kind of green eyes.

When Harry walks into the classroom three minutes and fourteen seconds later, Marley has to cover her mouth so she won't burst into laughter.

It is humorously obvious that Harry, or rather his mother, had attempted to cover the purple bruise with makeup.

He considered simply washing it off once he got to school, but ended up just leaving it.

Now, with Marley's crystal blue eyes crinkled around the corners from laughter and her freckled nose scrunched slightly, Harry is very happy he decided not to wash off the concealer, which is most definitely not his skin tone.

"Something funny?" Harry asks. Takes Marley's bag from the seat she saved for him. And places it next to her chair for her.

She shakes her head, still smiling. " No, of course not."

He is pleased to see that she doesn't seem fazed by everything that happened yesterday after school, and there doesn't appear to be any new bruises on her body.

Although the mere thought of the possibility that Jax may have hurt her after he left, boils his blood. He pushes away the thought.

"So, about dinner." Harry says with a small smile, excited to have her meet his mum. "We're actually going to visit some family friends. Mr. and Mrs. Burton. So if you still want to come, dress nice or whatever, I guess."

Marley simply nods. Knows she only owns two dresses. And both will probably be considered horrendous to the most likely very rich family.

But Marley really doesn't care about what they might think of her. She's more worried about being forced to eat in front of other people. And in front of Harry.

The rest of the day continued normally. And time dragged through each class. But when Marley finally walks into PE, she breathes a sigh of relief.

Maria did her normal calculations of the maximum number of calories Marley could burn off during the forty-five minute period.

Marley did her best to tune out the annoying, shrilling voices of the girls around her in the locker room. But she caught bits and pieces of conversations. As she normally does.